Trail Runner TT's

jdew1920

Can't find much info on this line. Looks like it's relatively new. Anybody know anything about them. From what I've seen online they look pretty well made and nicely appointed for the price, nearest dealer is about 50 miles away so I'm wondering if it's worth the trip.

How do these compare with Jayco JayFlight, Keystone Springdale, etc.

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks

Princess Kathleen

J...
You are in the correct forum if you want info on the Heartland. Yes they are a young company, but with lots of experience in the rv business.
If you need info, just ask and someone will provide ....

The Heartland products are leaps above the lines you listed.....

You need to check out Butch at RVs for Less in Knoxville.....great prices, services, and public relations.....tell them that Princess Kathleen told you about them....
PK

Tom of Ypsi

jdew
I see you are from Michigan and looking at Heartland products. The Heartland line is a good. The factory is top notch, just read all of the posts on this site. What dealer are you looking at? I can tell you that General RV is good at sales but I would not get service from them ever again. This does not matter whether you under warranty or not. RVs for less in Knoxville, Tn has had nothing but rave reviews, a little ways away but well worth it from my understanding. Good luck in your search.

jdew1920

Which General RV are you referring to - we're considering a different brand from them? I have looked at trailers at General RV in Brownstown but they don't carry the Trail Runner. Same as Rvs for Less - I don't see Trail Runners on their site.

There's one dealer about 50 miles from me in Jackson that carries them and then a couple in Ohio over 100 miles away. Lake Shore RV in Muskegeon has them as well.

Thanks

Tom of Ypsi

jdew, Brownstown is the dealer I am talking about. I bought my Landmark from the Mt Clemens General RV dealer and after being there for a couple of weeks for minor repairs that should have taken a couple of days I went to the Brownstown dealer. My coach has been there for 22 days now and still not done. The factory rep, Jim Fenner, has been doing a good job. He called me around 1:30 pm yesterday, Monday, and told me that General has my parts and would be calling me today, Monday. NO CALL. I called General today, Tuesday 12:30 pm, was told the parts did not arrive until 4 - 4:30 pm Monday, too late to start work. I was told they will call when the coach is done but they are working on it. I was told two weeks ago once they get the parts it will only take 30 minutes to complete.
Sorry about being so long but you asked.