Eagle Ridge taking on water issues

Rebelfitz

We have a 2010 Eagle Ridge 5th wheel that has been in the service department more times than in Camp sites due to leaking windows and slides. We are wondering if other owners are experiencing the same problems and if so what did they do about it. We have had to cancel/reschedule trips due to our unit being in for service. Our dealer has been very cooperative, but Heartland has not. Any helpful suggestions or feed back would be appreciated. :confused:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
If I were you, I would call Heartland Customer Service directly and see what the problem is with getting your unit serviced. More often than not, there are two sides to these issues between dealers and Heartland.

jimpav

We've had our 35DSRL since July, and after various rainstorms I haven't noticed any water intrusion. I wonder if yours was assembled on a Monday or Friday???????? Keep us posted. thanks

B

bwwalczak

Please feel free to send me an email. Customer service rating is very important factor on how we rate our dealer's service.

In you email, please include the last 6 digits in your VIN. This should start after AE******.

I will explore this with our service department.

My email is:

bryanw@heartlandrvs.com

We had one leak in the entertainment slide which has been repaired, I hope. We haven't had a chance to use the 5er since the repair was made. We've had three water leaks inside, one has been repaired. Two still leak. Hopefully the dealer will be able to take care of these when we take it back in.