EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, New Holland - 6/11/2010 to 6/13/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill40

Hi Cheryl,
Great choice, will have to let you and Jim know after we get home and get everything sorted out. We think that is the week the kids go to the shore asked Chris to send me the dates. Will be leaving Gallup NM Wednesday. Not hurring back finding out what the BC is made of so far great.

porthole

Retired
Something to keep in mind at Shady Maple - we went there for breakfast and missed the "allotted" time slot, they stop taking customers around 9:30 to get ready for the lunch crowd. IIRC it was a 1.5 hour wait and the price nearly doubled.

ringhanger

I received a message wanting to know if anyone was interested in a Rally in PA in 2010 back in June. The time frame was the month of July. Is this the 2010 Regional Rally that you and Gus were conversing about back around June of this year?

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I received a message wanting to know if anyone was interested in a Rally in PA in 2010 back in June. The time frame was the month of July. Is this the 2010 Regional Rally that you and Gus were conversing about back around June of this year?
No, they are different. There is an Eastern Region Rally in Cape Hatteras in Apr/May (see discussion here: //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=12500)

The PA Chapter is holding it's own rally in June - see the first post in this thread.

dieselsweetheart

No one will be having their rally in July because of the National rally down in Nashville that month. You are welcome to join us in Pa during June 11-13th! See our first posting!!

lelandpa

Jim, you deffinetly need to fall off the wagon and go to Shady Maple. It is by far the largest buffet I have ever seen.

dieselengineer

Charter Member
Yes, Jim you do need to work this rally into your schedule. The food at shady maple is unbelievable. The camp sites are wonderful and Strasburg (steam railroad museum) is nearby. I hope this gets you going on the right track. Oh, I almost forgot, the Strasburg train ride will take you to Paradise.

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Cheryl & Jim , We will be on site #1544. Arriving Thursday , June 10th and leaving Sunday June 13th .We Had such a great time at the first Pa Rally, So we had to come back for the 2nd !!!! See you in June.:D

Last edited:

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Jim & Harriet , You need to come, We have 1 Dodge,1 Ford,1 GMC and the one were missing is a Chevy.

dieselsweetheart

Oh yes, the Green Dragon is a great place to visit too... There really is a lot to do in the Lancaster area...you need more than the weekend to take it all in!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.