EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: PA, New Holland - 6/11/2010 to 6/13/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Cheryl,

I made our reservation today. We will be on site 1545 arriving Thursday 6/10 and departing Monday 6/14.

dieselsweetheart

Hey there y'all! I've been off the forum due to being very busy with the school semester! I taught full-time for the nursing department, plus taught as adjunct for the Allied Health Dep't...so the end of the semester is always very busy for me...test development, finals..grades..that sort of busy stuff. I'm just checking back in and re-reading everyone's posts...hopefully once the calendar turns to 2010 everyone will have a better idea of time off for the rally in June!! Focus, focus, focus...RV time will be fast approaching!!

Happy New Year everyone...and I'm raising my glass to a great 2010 full of friendship and happy RV times!!!

ringhanger

Cheryl, Turned over the calendar and made reservations for the PA rally. Diane & I have site 1547. Looking forward to experiencing our first Hartland Rally.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Hi Cheryl and Jim,
Have just completed reservations for Spring Gulch. We will arrive Thursday 6/10, and leave Sunday. We'll be neighbors across the street, have site #1535. Dorothy and I are looking forward to Shady Maple, and visiting with the Pennsylvania Heartland clan:D.

Jim & Harriet

rally reservation

Made our reservation today for the rally. We are in site # 1567. Arriving mid-afternoon on Friday (may change to Thursday if we can get away sooner ...)
Looking forward to going to all those places mentioned in the early discussions ... buffet, flea market, train ride ...

I am attached to the internet, just have to decide if I want to add the $5/day fee. Maybe there will be just too much to do :angel:

See you-all in June

dieselsweetheart

Hey everyone!! We're doing pretty well with reservations!!! If you are just checking out this site because you recently joined the Heartland family...please scroll back to the first post and read all about our PA rally in June! We'd love to have you!! I promise a great time! Get your reservations in ASAP and let me know your arrival date and site #. Thanks! January is over and looking forward to February!!

dieselsweetheart

Reservation Availability Winding Down for PA

Hello everybody taking a look at the PA rally information. The folks at Spring Gulch will hold onto our sites for only 2 more weeks, and then they will release them to the general public. Today (Feb 1) was the original due date but I spoke with the nice lady today and she extended the date till the 14th...we have 8 definite rigs confirmed and 12 more sites available. If you choose to wait until after the cut-off date to make a reservation you will just have to take your chance that you will get in somewhere near the group. So....if you are planning on attending the PA rally in June...don't hesitate!!! Call Spring Gulch ASAP and get your reservation made! Let me know what site you are assigned and what date you will be arriving...as I am keeping a log.

Don't put it off another day!!! Dig out your calendar, and make that reservation!!!!

Thanks!!!

Clymer

PA Rally

Hey Cheryl

I'm glad you talked to the lady today because it was on my list to call but ran out of time today. I am for sure calling tomorrow for check in Thur and checkout Sun or Mon (we will have to run home on Sat for a wedding) good thing we are only 1.5 hrs away :D

jnbhobe

Dead Line

Hi Cheryl & Jim;
Well Maybe I'm not late after all. I talked to Spring Gulch today and have reservations for June 10th thru June 14th on site # 1548. We should be there early on thursday.Let us know if you need anything. See ya in June. Patti & Jon conf#7209

Last edited:

cableman

Better late than not at all. We just got our spot and that is site 1549. Hope to see everybody there. Waiting for the snow to melt and get back to camping. Phil saw his shadow and that means six more weeks of bad weather.See you in june.

dieselsweetheart

Hi Dan, Jon, and Kathy! Happy to have you all at the rally!!! More info as the time gets closer...but glad you have reserved your sites!!

All others....we're down to 11 days they will hold the sites....call tomorrow!!!!

dieselsweetheart

Re: 2010 PA Chapter Rally

We are down to 5 days to reserve your site at Spring Gulch, and then those sites will be released to the general public! Get your sites now!!! Don't wait....!!!!!!

porthole

Retired

And the best part is Lancaster County has lots of shoe-fly-pie :)

Geez being a Pennsyltuckian ys think you would know it is Shoo-fly pie. One of my favorites, right up there with Mince Meat and fruit cake. All specialties on my PA Dutch grandmother.

porthole

Retired

We are booked for site #1553, arrive on the 10th and depart on the 14th - or thereabouts for either day.

BTW Cheryl, this rally does not show up on the "chapter rally" page //heartlandowners.org/content.php

RollingHome

Re: rally reservation

Port hole, Shoe Fly Pie, Mince meat pie and other. You've been missing meds again huh ? I'm a Pennsytukian too. but common start takin your pills again please :).... I'll bet you eat scapple too huh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.