What Happened To John

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Well we arrived home after a day at Mount Vernon. The beef soup was in the crock pot and everything was fine until...........

I went outside to the basement ice maker and whoa nellie... water in the basement. :eek::eek::eek: My first reaction was to run and hide. For those of you who don't know John he's got a temper. No, really, he does! A throw things, curse, spit and holler temper. I mustered some courage and asked him to come outside. To my surprise he graciously emptied the basement and may I add in a neat pile. He removed the basement wall section and found a leaking connection behind the UDC. It's fixed and there wasn't even any entertainment! What happened to the man I married? No fussing or cussing. This old age thing is changing everything!

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
I sometimes resemble your husband regarding his actions. Nothing more upsetting than having to fix something when you are supposed to be relaxing. Sorry no fireworks, but maybe he did something you don't know about yet?????????????????? LOL

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Deb & John , Sorry about your leak !! Hope things dry out before heading back home to the colder weather.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
John is like a bottle of good wine, He is mellowing with age. The trick is to keep the cork in the bottle.

jnbhobe

Hey Deb;Johns just getting to be such an experienced RVer a little thing like a water leak is no big deal. Or maybe his mind was occupied by something else like maybe deep fried pork chops!!!umum good :D:D:D Jon

bill40

Just remember it could have been another connection that was leaking, then he would have had smell to go along with the wettness.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hey Deb;Johns just getting to be such an experienced RVer a little thing like a water leak is no big deal. Or maybe his mind was occupied by something else like maybe deep fried pork chops!!!umum good :D:D:D Jon
There it is again! :eek: FOOD! Why does it always have to be about FOOD???:D:D:D