Sundance 2011 Model Year Changes

dalspot

I got a post from Heartland on Facebook that they are now putting the slam baggage doors on the Sundance ...

The Sundance division is constantly trying to improve our product and remain one the industries best selling FW's. We have recently went to the "Slam Door" outside storage compartment doors. This is a standard feature that you usually only find on the most expensive "High End" FW's.

Wanted to pass it along - thanks! Great decision!

Karen

rikchris

The slam doors are the best. We absolutlely love it. We have an 2011 3100ES. Can't say enough good things about it.

Mouse

Our 2011 3300QS did not come with slam to close doors. Can I get doors to retro fit? They would be nice.

Thanks,
Mike

curly2001

I have a 2013 Sundance 265RK that was built in late 2012 and it has formica style counter tops not solid. I have seen other ones with solid counter tops so what happened to my unit? Also I hope the wallpaper has improved since mine was built. The seams are terrible. The local dealer tried to correct it and it is not pretty.

danemayer

I have a 2013 Sundance 265RK that was built in late 2012 and it has formica style counter tops not solid. I have seen other ones with solid counter tops so what happened to my unit? Also I hope the wallpaper has improved since mine was built. The seams are terrible. The local dealer tried to correct it and it is not pretty.

You may not have noticed, but this thread is 5 years old - discussing 2011 model year.

Arvis

We have 2011 3100SE, can't be retrofitted with slam latches????? We love this trailer, just fits us to a tee.