Sundance 2011 Model Year Changes

cashb

Does anyone know of the changes in the new 2011 Sundance 2900MK model?? I am having difficulty locating a 2011 brochure.

jbeletti

Literature and the Heartland website for the upcoming 2011 model year product will not be published until usually after January 1.

Dealers continue to have a supply of current model year (2010) product on-hand. As such, literature and the website is geared toward that.

If you have some specific questions on new model year changes, feel free to call Heartland directly (574-262-5992) and ask for Dave Willis, Brand Manager for Sundance.

Jim

DMT

2010 vs 2011 3300RLB

We just came from the Cleveland RV Show. Looking to order a
3300RLB :D, is there any difference between the 2010 and the 2011?

Thanks,
DMT

D

Dave Willis

Hello DMT, We do have some changes from 2010 to 2011. Listed below are some of the changes that we've made.

1) New Wall Board
2) Hidden Cabinet Door Hindges
3) New Lino
4) Bull Nose Counter Tops
5) New Front Cap Graphics
6) 4 Large Bedroom Dresser Drawers IPO 6 Small Drawers

These are some of the major changes.

Thanks,

Dave

jbeletti

Attached is a pdf file that shows the changes to the Sundance brand for Model Year 2011.

Jim

Attachments

• 2011_Sundance_Changes.pdf
    134.5 KB · Views: 354
D

Dave Willis

It's just a different pattern that we are using on our higher end FW's. It's a little nicer looking.

Thanks,

DMT

Thank you Gentlemen for the answer to our question. We appreciate you taking your time to check into it for us. We look forward to seeing how our new baby is going to look.:)

DMT

D

Dave Willis

If you liked the unit at the show, you will LOVE the new improved Sundance!!

Thanks again for your business!

mierwins

Dave,

For those of us w/ a 2010 or older unit, where can we get the pillow-top mattress? Sounds like it would be a great upgrade to an older unit.

Thanks,
Mike

D

Dave Willis

You could go to your dealers parts department and order one. You could also go to a mattress store and get a mattress.

Thanks,

mierwins

Thanks, wasn't sure if a standard queen would fit but from what I see it sounds like it does. Probably just go the Costco or Sam's route then.

LilGTO71

Jim, I sent an email to Heartland Sundance Division two weeks ago and was told there were no brochures currently available for the 2011 models.

John

rikchris

I'm new on the heartland rv club. We will be picking up our new unit 2011 3100es Monday. What is a Bull Nose Counter Top? I've already sent you an e-mail asking for the changes in the 2011 models before I noticed the thread you sent on 1-11-10

jcarnevale

Hi Jim,

My 2011 RLB just showed up at the dealership yesterday and he sent me this picture. It looks like the basement door has slam shut latches on it! Cool! Very nice Heartland, way-to-go!

P5208749..jpg