Trail-Air Level up system

davebennington

We are on our way back home from Goshen were Trail-Air folks installed a Level up system on our coach. This is our first night in the unit with the system in place, so far set up time was cut by a lot GREAT system. That said if any body is thinking about having a system install on their Landmak/Golden Gate it can be done however it takes a entire day and part of the next of hard work by the Trail-Air tech. Our coach was the first Golden Gate that they have ever done. I hate being first in matters like this it is like buying something with a serial number of 000001. All in all it was worth it so far I am impressed.

Dave

Tom of Ypsi

We have the Level Up on our Mt Rushmore and could not be happier. We feel it is the best investment we have made and we have invested a lot. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do ours.

lwmcguir

What is the approximate cost to add to a Landmark? Sure seems to be a great feature to set up quickly and get the the relaxation or sight seeing at hand.

davebennington

If you can talk the Trail-Air people into giving you the Heartland rally special price, you can have it install on a Landmark for about $2300.00. If you want the optional remote (recommended) add about another $400.00. On a coach with hydrolic front landing legs it does not require replacing them, however if you have electric front legs the price is alot more.

Dave

davebennington

I am not sure my best guess would be about 300 lbs. Second nite stopped at our C2C home park before going home. Everything went well again had to learn to setup the Level-up with the truck still hooked up, the camp site is not level at all and the trailer wheels off the ground!!

We should be home tomorrow.

Dave

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Actually, when I had mine installed I asked about the weight. I was told the weight of the 4 jacks that surround the axles only added about 120lbs.

We had to have the electric landing gear replaced with hydraulics and I think the difference there was about an additional 20-30 lbs.

As for comparing it to Bigfoot, there are several differences. Level-up uses a total of 6 hydraulic legs, compared to Bigfoot's 4 (two of which are the front landing gear in both systems). Level-up uses one hydraulic pump and one reservoir, where Bigfoot uses 4 of each (one complete system on each leg). I think, but am not exactly sure, that this additional equipment causes the Bigfoot to be considerably heavier than Level-Up. Level-up costs less, even if you have to have the front landing gear replaced.