Sewer Hose Storage

ToyHauler

Where are you keeping your sewer hose? I was at Camping World this evening and picked up one of there PVC tubes to mount up under the 3795 near the tank connection. Anyone found a better solution?

bob hyder

ToyHauler,

I did just about the samething. I bought a 4" pcv pipe with a couple of end caps. But I mounted mine in the back by the fuel tank. Easy to mount with a couple of hose clamps as the fuel tank mounting bracket has a couple slots cut into it, one at each end. I extended the tube to just about the edge of the drivers side and am about 4 inches in on the passenger side. It's about 7' 6" long and holds two sections of hose. I didn't find any place to easily mount it to the front area.

Bob

T

tgboyd

I don't know how much hose you are storing but I have 20 feet of hose stored in the rear Grey Tank compartment and it handles it fine. Maybe if it spills in there it will be a different story.

Tom

Deepsky3539

I am using the plastic slideout compartment behind the wheels on my 3795. It has drain holes and everything, so I don't mind hitting the whole thing with the hose and a little disinfectant on occassion.