Time to say Goodbye

irvin56

I haven't been here as long as you

and never had the pleasure of meeting you or your wife.
but I HAVE HAD the pleasure of gaining a lot of knowledge from your posts and comments that made me rethink some items I was looking at or into.

THANK YOU SIR;
for everything and enjoy your next stage of adventure.

I know down the road we will fulltime for a few years before we settle into a small town to put down roots. This is the way we have planned for our retirement.

I cannot see us as yourselfs. spending all our retirement in an RV. But also like you, will will still put on some miles travelling. as sitting around is not in the plans.

TOO much of the world to see, while we are still able to move(old age does make your health a challenge) everything including mankind breaks down once in a while. Just part of life

THANKS AGAIN

cjbearden

Visitor
John and Sue,
Best wishes on your move to Florida and beginning a new phase in your lives. Thank you, John, for all your help to us when we were newbies. Your wisdom has been most appreciated.
C.J. and J.D.

jpmorgan37

To each of you, our heartfelt thanks for the kind words. It really touched our hearts knowing that the little bit of information that we shared did make a difference. I know that at times, my comments were not appreciated by some, and for those times, I am sorry. My goal was to help advance the forum to a friendly, family oriented place that everyone could come and learn, enjoy and participate without being offended. I will visit from time to time and if I feel that I have something to contribute, I will. The current Moderators are a super group and are definitely more up to date on the current products than I am. Now, if you want some information on the Classic Grand Canyon, I can help there. LOL At any rate, thanks again for the kind words and remember, we live in the most beautiful country on earth. Get out and enjoy the gift that is ours to partake. As David said in the 19th Psalm, "The heavens declare the glory of God and the firmament showeth his handiwork".

John

bigredtruck

JOhn & Sue, good luck in your next adventure. I'm so glad you made it to the BC Rally and we were lucky enough to meet you. Your calm, rational viewpoints were always inspiring on the forum. we will miss you.

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
John,
As a newbie last year, your valuable advice helped Debbi and I enjoy our new found love of RVing. Please keep your eye on the forum when you have a spare moment, and throw out some of that sage advice when you feel your can help a fellow RVer make their life a little better. You were a wonderful moderator, and we can always use an occasional point or 2 from a master craftsman.

Good luck in your new life, but remember that your past suggestions and solutions saved many a traveler some bad times with all your great advice. You gotta find a few minutes a week to just check out what's going on and keep us on our toes.