Time to say Goodbye

jpmorgan37

There aren't many folks here on the forum that know me or that I know anymore, but to the few friends that I have that are still here, I just wanted to say it's been a lot of fun and it was definitely my privilege in being able to meet many of you at the rally's and here on line. We have been blessed in being able to travel this beautiful country (and Canada) during the past four years as fulltimers and to be able to camp in most of the states. We were also privileged to have a fantastic RV to do it in. I can't begin to thank Jim Beletti enough for his friendship, Scott Tuttle of Heartland in times past, Coley Brady in recent years and Jim Fenner throughout the whole time for their patience in listening to my thoughts and questions. To those of you that are new to Heartland or are considering buying a Heartland product, I will tell you that you won't find a better company to deal with. Just to sum this up, we have decided to buy a home in Florida and give up fulltiming. We still plan to do some traveling but not on a permanent basis. With that said, I doubt that I will be spending any more time on the forum. My wish to you is that you all have a blessed Christmas and a magnificent 2010 of RV'ing. Be safe and may God Bless each of you.

John

jnbhobe

John & Sue; We wish you well in your move back to sticks and bricks.I was glad to have met you in Goshen. You both did so much.We will miss all your experience on the forum, you gave tons of good advice.Please try to check in once in a while.Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!! GBY Patti & Jon :) :) :)

Tom of Ypsi

John and Sue,

It has been a great pleasure knowing you. Your knowledge and expertise on this forum will be sorely missed and your presence at the rallies will be missed. God Bless and enjoy your new life.

sharmulst

John and Sue

We wish you the very best in this new endeavor, however, you both will be sorely missed at the rally's. It was a pleasure to meet both of you. God bless and have a Merry Christmas and a super New Year.

SmokeyBare

John & Sue,

Bless you with your Next Adventure... I too have been honored to have had the chance to know you. You can't be replaced... and will be missed by many...

I hope you stop in the forum from time to time... just to keep an eye on us... and to let us know how your doing. Be well my friend... Stay Safe.... Have a Great time with the new home.

Pulltab

Have a great life John! It was great having you around and you will be missed but you really dont have to leave :) Enjoy!

jbeletti

John and Sue,

I can hardly thank you enough for your hard work and dedication to this forum and to the brand in the early years. Your work was herculean on the forum and at the rallies you have been at. You will both be missed. Sounds like you are keeping the RV so you never know when you'll run into some of your old pals again.

If you plan to come to the Tampa show (January), call or email me. Love to see you guys there.

The pleasure has been all mine John and Sue.

Have a blessed next phase of your lives.

Jim

jimtoo

Hi John,,,

Was great to meet you at the rally and we wish you well in your new adventure.

You set the bar pretty high for us new moderators to try and match. Your service and knowledge was and is greatly appreciated. You really helped make the Heartland Owners Forum what it is, a clean, well organized, friendly place that owners can go and get help without getting ranted on about something minor.

Enjoy your new home and stay connected with us.

All the Best Wishes from us.

Jim and Bette

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
John, It has been great meeting you and Sue at a few Rallys in Goshen. I remember the first time I met you was in a rest area on I-44 in Missouri on the way to one of the first rallys in Goshen.

I am curious where in Florida are you buying a house? Let me know. I grew up in Florida and am currently wintering in Kissimmee, Fla.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
John & Sue, I don't think it's quite time to say so long yet. We'll find you one of these days in our travels. You can't get away or hide that easy.:D But until we meet again, enjoy every minute. You guys are great friends. Stay healthy and happy.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
John, it was very good to meet you at the rally in Goshen. Good luck in this next phase of your life.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
John and Sue, best of luck in your new adventure. John it was a pleasure meeting you at Goshen. I have been missing your moderation and wisdom for quite some time now. Like others have said, don't stay away from the forum. Good Luck and enjoy.

Peace
Dave

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
John and Sue,
It has been wonderful getting to know you two not only through this forum but in person during the rallies. You have brought a wealth of experiences to us here and I want to thank you for that. It is great that you have found another place to call home. We wish you the best of luck.

Mark and Linda

elwaller39

Evans & Lana
John & Sue
I can not say good bye to a good friend but just say good luck in your new adventure. Just because you have a new home does not say you can not keep in touch with all of us. A wise man like your self will always have good information for all of us to view. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year John & Sue

truknutt

Committed Member
As a Heartland newbie and RV rookie, I thank you for passing on your knowledge of not only the Heartland Brand information but, of RVing in general. It was a pleasure to meet you and Brandy at Goshen this past year; wish the children (and some adults) I knew were as well behaved!

Good Luck in the future and please don't be strangers!

Uncle Rog

JP, I understand your decision completely. We just spent two weeks in Furnace Creek and I have to say it was a great feling to pull back into the compound and not worry about tank levels, inverter's, satellite hookup's, ice and keeping coyotes off the GSP's. Keep the mail coming it is always good to hear from you. There are too many bugs down in Fla for me, but it should be warm and nice. I hear there is no state tax down there also. Be good............Molon Labe...........Rog

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
John & Sue

It has been a pleasure for us to have met and talked to you at the rallies. We wish you the best and truly thank you for all the RV insight and helpful posts. Best of luck in your new endeavers.... Ken & Kathy

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
John & Sue,
We will not say goodbye because that is so final. We will simply say see yall down the road. Good luck in your new lifestyle and it was great getting the opportunity to know yall. Take care.