2010 International Heartland Owners Rally Discussion

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
JB, Pat and I still want to be there. We cant get enough time off to drive. So what do we need to do. We are checking on air fare, hotels and such. Got any ideas for good deals? Cheapest we have found is $1200.00 per person for 7 days with air travel and hotel. WOW:eek: Bob:(

jbeletti

Jim,

Will there be the number of vendors and Heartland reps there like I have heard about in Goshen. I am not sure I can do both 2010 and 2011 in Goshen so I want to get the biggest bang for my buck. I want to see all these goodies I have been reading about up close and in person.

No - the "on the road" rally is different than the "back home" rallies in Goshen.

We will have only a couple of vendors in Nashville. This is by design.

We will still have a couple of decent presentations - details to follows.

We will not have any Heartland suppliers there.

We will not have any rally service work there.

We will have rig weighing.

If you could not come to both and had to choose one, I suggest you make Goshen in 2011.

Jim

jbeletti

JB, Pat and I still want to be there. We cant get enough time off to drive. So what do we need to do. We are checking on air fare, hotels and such. Got any ideas for good deals? Cheapest we have found is $1200.00 per person for 7 days with air travel and hotel. WOW:eek: Bob:(

I know they have Kabins at the KOA. But I have found most KOA Kabins do not come with linens or towels. That's a bummer if you are flying in. Make a call to them tomorrow and ask for Jen Stott. Ask her about their Kabins. If you can make it, we'll work something out on the rally rate for the events/activities/meals.

Jim

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
We signed up tonight and can hardly wait. It will be our first and no grandbabies due during the summer this year.

jimtoo

We are now registered. Will arrive on Monday,7-12-2010. So I will be there if you need help Jim. Will depart on either Sunday or Monday,,, depending on friends that will meet up with us after rally and tour some other places.

Jim M

jimtoo

Hey Bob, If you guys can come,,, let me know and we will throw in a couple extra sheets and towels that you can use in the cabins. Just let us know.

(Linens R Rough,, That's Us!) (Canvas tarps)

Jim M

jnbhobe

Patti & I also got registered wednesday night. We will arrive on monday with Katkens and Cookie. At least thats the plan. JON :cool: :cool: :cool:

shovelguy

Well, we are registered to attend. Isn't anyone else out there planning on going? Where is the chatter, the excitement about the rally, the enthusiasm?

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Registered the first night Jim put the email out with the registration form. Called KOA today to make the early registration, coming in on the 14th. Some of us are still in the work force, therefore can't be there earlier.

jnbhobe

Pork chops DEB ??? I don't understand !!! You'll make me hungry :D :D :D
Can't remember was that two or three:eek::eek::eek: