2010 International Heartland Owners Rally Discussion

jbeletti

Registration for the 2010 International Heartland Owners Rally will be as follows:

January 4: Club Members (link will be sent via email)

February 4: All Heartland Owners (email will be sent to all forum members on Feb4)

If you are not yet a Heartland Owners Club member, now is a great time to join. Not only will you be able to register for this rally early, you'll be assured a space at the rally and you'll save $25 on your rally fee!

Here's a nice set of links to Club information:

Join the Club here!

View Club Benfits here.

View Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the Club here.

Download and read past Club Newsletters here.

Navigate to and read threads in the Club forums here.

Rally Links:

Here's a link to the Attendee Directory for the Nashville Rally. The report at the link is dynamic - so it will always be current.

Count Down till Rally Starts

Rally Agenda (click here)

Seminars, Presentations & Meetings Schedule (click here)

Jim Beletti
President, Heartland Owners Club

Last edited:

Razorback

Have the e-mails went out yet for the 2010 Rally link ? (post said Jan 4) This will be our first opportunity to attend the national rally and just want to make sure we haven't missed the e-mail.

jbeletti

Email has NOT been sent out as of 1:36 PM CST on 1/5/10.

When I made the commitment, I was a day off in my head. Oops!

And I had some other things to finish up first. Working on programming the rally registration website "right now". It will take the better part of the day to finish and test. Hope to get email to club members out tonight.

I see we had a couple people join the club since my first post on this. That's great. I'll put the call out once again - if you are not yet a Heartland Owners Club member and you want to save $25 on your rally registration for Nashville, use the links in post 1 of this thread to learn more about the club and to join.

Jim

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Big big problem---we have to change the rally dates

I can't imagine missing a National Rally. I have made it to every one since we started. So bummed but trying to come up with a plan.

We recently were informed that there will be a family wedding on the 17th of July. What are the odds? My wife is not happy that I am chosing the rally over family but....well....umm....some family are closer than others.

So to calm the waters I figured it would be much easier to upset the 100's of Heartland owners by moving the date of the Rally and keeping the peace here at home. (chirp,chirp,chirp........crickets everywhere). That's whatthought, no takers huh? Well it doesn't hurt to ask.

What a way to start off the new year.

Later all,
Mark

jbeletti

Well, good try Mark - but you knew you'd have a better chance of me moving the rally date if you would have called me instead of posting your request :eek:

Just kidding. But seriously, you're risking things on the home-front by choosing the rally over the family wedding. Unless you're saying the whole family is coming to the rally and blowing off the family wedding.

And who decides 6 months out that their getting married?

Anyway - we can't have a rally without you so I may have to send in all my deposits and then cancel everything :) Not!

Jim

jbeletti

Hi Jim
Wondering what the cost of registration is for the rally ?
Thanks Bill

Bill,

Here ya go:

Club Member Pricing:
$190 for 1 to 2 people in an RV
$240 for 3 people in an RV
$290 for 4 people in an RV

Non-Club Member Pricing*:
$215 for 1 to 2 people in an RV
$265 for 3 people in an RV
$315 for 4 people in an RV
*If you join the Heartland Owners Club (click here to join) and become a Member (join, pay and are approved) prior to registering for this rally, with your Club Member number, you will qualify for Club Member pricing.

The registration site is configured. Now I need to do some testing. Then download the club member list. Then upload the club member list to the registration site. Then create a mailing list and send the email out to club members.

Nancy! More coffee!

Jim

jbeletti

Heartland Owners Club Members:

Registration is "NOW OPEN" for the 2010 International Heartland Owners Rally.

Each of you will receive an email yet this evening. That email will be sent to you at the email address in your Forum and Club profiles. You "MUST" register for the rally using that email address.

Here is the link to register for this rally: www.regonline.com/2010nashville

This link will be included in the email this evening.

Let's see if we can hit 25 registrations by the end of this week. That's 5 days.

Jim

rick_debbie_gallant

I dont know what the problem is, I have made it clear in our family that there is to be no weddings, births, parties, family reunions etc., etc., etc. during the summer months, That way no one will be upset if we miss them because of sailboat races or rallies. Now my problem is there is a rally and a sailboat race at the same time:eek:. Now what do I do????:eek::eek:
BTW when my younger brother got married some 20 years ago I did make it to the wedding and the sailboat race. As he was walking down the aisle I was walking in the front door. Talk about close.

jimtoo

I can't imagine missing a National Rally. I have made it to every one since we started. So bummed but trying to come up with a plan.

We recently were informed that there will be a family wedding on the 17th of July. What are the odds? My wife is not happy that I am chosing the rally over family but....well....umm....some family are closer than others.

So to calm the waters I figured it would be much easier to upset the 100's of Heartland owners by moving the date of the Rally and keeping the peace here at home. (chirp,chirp,chirp........crickets everywhere). That's whatthought, no takers huh? Well it doesn't hurt to ask.

What a way to start off the new year.

Later all,
Mark

Hey Mark,,, maybe you could hire an actor or double to take your place at the wedding...Most people are looking at the bride and groom anyway....

Yeah,, but,,,Nawww...never mind,,, never find a double for you:eek:....never mind...forget it...:D just thinking outloud...:rolleyes:

unsigned!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We're registered! Our first National Rally. Can't wait - plan on being part of a fairly large East Coast contingent. Did somebody say convoy?

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
We're registered also. Can't wait for this rally season to start. Lets see, SC, then NC, followed by NJ, then PA, TN, and finally NY. Could there be some more?:)

sharmulst

Just registered for the rally this morning. Sorry we missed last year, but this will be our 4th rally. Looking forward to meeting old friends and making new.

jbeletti

We're at 29 rigs registered as of 5:22 CST on 1/6/2010. Not bad for less than 24 hours.

I am amazed. Each year it sells faster than the last.

Jim

Last edited:

hcriddle

Jim,

Will there be the number of vendors and Heartland reps there like I have heard about in Goshen. I am not sure I can do both 2010 and 2011 in Goshen so I want to get the biggest bang for my buck. I want to see all these goodies I have been reading about up close and in person.