Prospective Owner no more!

labbysmom

:)
We are delighted to announce the expected arrival of our 3670 BH around the first week of March!

We will be driving to California towing a uhaul, to fill it and then carry on with our vacation, and getting to 'know you'.

We thank the forum for your great advice and suggestions!

Diane and Mark

wyleyrabbit

Diane and Mark,

Welcome to the family!

Your post reminds me of when we announced the imminent arrival of our youngest. :D

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Congratulations and welcome to the family. Please keep us posted of your experiences.

Mark

Riverman

:)
We are delighted to announce the expected arrival of our 3670 BH around the first week of March!

We will be driving to California towing a uhaul, to fill it and then carry on with our vacation, and getting to 'know you'.

We thank the forum for your great advice and suggestions!

Diane and Mark

Welcome & congrats!!
You will have to report back with the weight, length & eye color!

2010augusta

Congrats, Have you decided on a name yet?;)

I hope you all enjoy your 3670 as much as we love our Augusta.

Welcome to the Heartland Family, and keep active on the forum, I keep learning things almost every day.

labbysmom

Thank you all for your kind words and congrats!
We are very excited as this process began last year when we decided to sell our Cardinal. We held out for a fair price and finally sold just before Christmas. Hopefully the new owners are enjoying her as much as we did.

We looked seriously at another Cardinal, Grand Junction, Everest and Monaco but the Heartland Bighorn stole our hearts. The fit was there so we waited patiently :rolleyes: for the opportunity to buy.

After eliminating a Canadian purchase (due to dollars saved) we started the search for a US dealer and must say the 4 we dealt with until the final decision were all exceptional: not only their customer service, but their pricing. We chose a dealer in California which again seemed the right fit for us. We could easily drive to the 'delivery area' and take our time during the PDI at the dealership. Also, we have been given the opportunity to stay in a campground nearby for a few days in order to check out 'the fingers and toes' before we depart for the wild yonder.

No we haven't chosen a name yet... our Cardinal was 'Redbird'.

Thanks again everyone,
Diane

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Diane, if you're going to be in California in March, maybe you could join us at the Heartland Rally at Oroville on the way home? We'd love to have you and you could meet a bunch of us at one time.
Congratulations on your new rig!

Tom of Ypsi

Diane and Mark,

Congratulations on the new family member.

A suggestion for your Big Horn staying with the animal theme: HORNY TOWED

labbysmom

Thanks for the invite to the rally Ray and Deb. I think we are planning to get to the Merritt BC one but will look into our time allowances and may just swing by with some cigars!

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Way to go Diane, you made a great choice and we all welcome you to HL. Now join the Heartland Owners Club and enjoy the benefits.

ATLJOHN

Our dealers has advised our 2011 3670RL has been delivered last thursday. We will be picking up in Knoxville, TN next Friday.(weather permitting). I am more excited then DW. We have all the extras especially the 2X2 14CU frig. So we are ready our first trip will be to Stephen Foster state park in Florida 5-8 Feb.

We are going from 29 ft pull behind SOB to the 38 ft BH. So it will be a big change for and of course I am having the dealer install the Blue Ox bed saver before I leave the dealers lot. Oh by the way my SOB also has lippert 5k axels without any problems in 2 years.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Our dealers has advised our 2011 3670RL has been delivered last thursday. We will be picking up in Knoxville, TN next Friday.(weather permitting). I am more excited then DW. We have all the extras especially the 2X2 14CU frig. So we are ready our first trip will be to Stephen Foster state park in Florida 5-8 Feb.

We are going from 29 ft pull behind SOB to the 38 ft BH. So it will be a big change for and of course I am having the dealer install the Blue Ox bed saver before I leave the dealers lot. Oh by the way my SOB also has lippert 5k axels without any problems in 2 years.

Congratulations. It sounds like the route we took to the 3670, except ours was a 27 ft. with Alko axles (that had to be replaced under warranty). The Bed Saver looks like a nice safety feature, but I haven't gotten one yet. We had our dealer install the W/D, central vac, slide toppers and Progressive Surge Protector before we picked it up. This past fall, while in for some maintenance items, I had them install a full awning along the main slide. And I've bought or done a thing or two to it myself. Pulling the behemoth is no problem (if you use a truck :D).

ATLJOHN

Thanks JohnDar. Our dealer is installing the toppers,2nd a/c with heat strip. We already have the central vac added with the build. We are not going to get the w/d. I see in some threads regarding surge protector would be a good add on and have thinking about it. I will have ask our dealer if he handles them and of course the cost with installation. Our SOB did have a owners club but no forum. I have gotten so much information from this forum not only regarding HL products. Now hope no regrets for not getting the cyclone to haul my HD.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Thanks JohnDar. Our dealer is installing the toppers,2nd a/c with heat strip. We already have the central vac added with the build. We are not going to get the w/d. I see in some threads regarding surge protector would be a good add on and have thinking about it. I will have ask our dealer if he handles them and of course the cost with installation. Our SOB did have a owners club but no forum. I have gotten so much information from this forum not only regarding HL products. Now hope no regrets for not getting the cyclone to haul my HD.

Yep, there's always the coulda, woulda, shoulda we go through after the fact. As for the surge protector, I told the dealer what I wanted and they ordered it and did not mark it up. Their install price wasn't too bad and they still had it in "storage" for us, so I let them do it. I wanted it in before we actually plugged into any CG outlet. The nice thing about the W/D is that you can do your laundry at your convenience and not have to hang around the laundromat.