JT stabilizers

Ricoh

Past Ontario Chapter Leader
Best place to buy JT's stabilizers and elephant pads. I will be shipping to Florida. Any good RV parts warehouses in Florida? Will be down there at the end of March for a bit.

Rick

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We use JT's and the locks between tires and tire chocks. There are lots of places to get bounces and vibrations through the rig and each piece you add helps control one of them.

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
tweetys.com the owner is roger, and I bought my JT stabilizers from them. No tax and free shipping can't be beat. I was lucky that at the Las Vegas rally and then the Jackson rally in 2008, a bunch of great guys, including JimBo installed them for me. So thanks Forrest, Butch and all of my friends that installed those JT's for me. Really helped alot.

Kbvols

I am planning on buying jack stabilizers and was looking for some information on how well they work. It seems from what I read they work well? Does anyone have any experience with BAL stabilizers? They are a little less expensive then the JT strong arms. Was just curious if JT's worth the extra bucks?

Appreciate your help.
Thanks