Thanks for all the info - New 2011 3850 now built!

pineguy

Hi All

Thank you for all the fantastic reading over the past few weeks. Just received a call today and our new 2011 3850 that we have a deposit on is now built and sitting at the factory awaiting delivery! So Excited :D

Starting looking at 2009's that were kicking around to try and find a bargain, then looked at 2010's cause their options were better, then the release of the 2011's already and the options again were better and much more refined. And not to mention the price was not much more than the 2009 I tried getting a bargain on.

Being from Canada we decided to buy south of the border because of the cost savings. Dealer here said they would not look after the warranty, but for the dough I saved I figured I could handle a few things on my own. Anything major, guess I will have to go on a vacation and visit my dealer down south. Things could be worse ;)

Look forward to continued reading and posting to this great forum.

Will post a pic once she is hooked on to my 09 Super Duty DRW!

jimtoo

Hi Randy,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share and help if needed.

I hope you have a great time with your new toy. Just do a really good PDI when you pick it up. Check everything, water, electric, appliances, TV, fill and drain the tanks.. anything that can move or be moved or turnon or turnoff...make sure it works before you take the toy home.

But if you need help, we are here for you.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

caissiel

Way to go
Congratulation on the new 2011.
It will be a new Canadian soon.
You did order it with the CSA approved specs.

smday

Congrats. You will like it. I just wish El Nino would hurray up and warm us up, get rid of the snow and bring an early spring. Then the fun can begin.