Just bought a 2011 Elk Ridge

Nothing like having a factory rep on hand at a show to give you confidence in the product and the company. We also were confronted with an "offer we couldn't refuse".

Sakool

I laughed about going to kick the tires and just look. Twice I came out owning a new camper. Good thing I missed the boat show the following weekend.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Just saw this old thread, but had to chime in. We had a 2008 HL North Trail 21FBS. One day while having warranty work done at the dealer, we saw the new 2009 Eagle Ridge 5vers sitting there. I said, "Lets go see if it is open!" Walked into the 34QSRL, and it felt like home! But we weren't in the market. Fast forward to Feb 2010, and I went to the RV show in Dallas, just to look around on my day off. HL Factory rep was there and asked what I was looking for. I told him I was just looking. He led me straight to the 2010 Elk Ridge 34QSRL. I told him I loved the coach but we had no truck to pull it. 5 min later, I was talking to the GM of a local HL dealer with a used GMC 1-ton dually they were looking to sell! Next day, DH went and test drove the truck, and they made us an offer (5ver and Truck) that was too good to pass up. ;-D

Erika