how do I graduate?..Member, Jr. member, Sr. Member ?

GETnBYE

I see Junior and Senior on some members. Why is mine still just a member.

Did I miss a class or fail a test?:confused:
Nita

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
It changes with the number of posts, senior starts after 100 posts. It goes Jr. member, member , senior member, so get busy write those posts :D ......Kenny

GETnBYE

Thanks, I'll just have to get busy or change it to something else.

I might get on some nerves posting just to get the numbers up, so I will wait.
Nita

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
You can send each senior member $50.00 and get an instant promotion. I'm not sure how much the moderators charge to do it.

GETnBYE

This is getting expensive! I'll have to decide how bad I really want to be in the senior class.
Nita

jimtoo

But first,,,, You have to ask the ,,,,,,Perfect Senior Member,,,, for permission... and maybe,,, just maybe for the correct fee it will happen...

GETnBYE

But first,,,, You have to ask the ,,,,,,Perfect Senior Member,,,, for permission... and maybe,,, just maybe for the correct fee it will happen...

What will it cost me to find out how you got to be "Perfect Senior Member"?? LOL

GETnBYE

Dear "Perfect Senior Member", may I now on my 100th post have permission to join the SENIOR class?
BTW, the checks in the mail! ;>
Nita

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Actually the way to edit your User Title Click on the Settings at the top of the forum screen then click on edit profile and you will see the place to change your title as shown in the attached photo.

User Title..JPG

If you just select My Profile above it is hard to find.

jimtoo

Dear "Perfect Senior Member", may I now on my 100th post have permission to join the SENIOR class?
BTW, the checks in the mail! ;>
Nita

Hi Nita,, Congratulations on obtaining your Senior Member Status. I know it was a lot of hard and difficult work, with a little fun mixed in also.

I am sorry but the organization does not supply certificates that you can hang on your wall due to a budget shortfall. But you could print your own if you want.

Have fun while I wait on the mailman. :D

Jim M