Refrigerator

Nolefan

I just purchased a 2009 Razor 3110DS. All of the literature available states that Razors come with an 8 cubic foot fridge when in fact mine has a Dometic DM2652 which is a 6 cubic foot fridge. I doubt that there is any recourse, but what's the deal with the brochures? I am aggravated.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Nolefan, have you spoken to your dealer about that? Or called Heartland customer service to question why? Those would be my first moves. Also don't forget about the fine print on everything that is manufactured and sold, "materials, components, features, specifications, options, etc. are subject to change without notice or obligation... blah, blah, blah."
Let us know what you find out.

Peace
Dave

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Nolefan, I just looked at Heartlands website and the 3110DS has a 6 cubic foot reefer as standard. Actually there is a contradiction in the information. If you look at the floorplan tab and click on your floorplan, it shows a 6 cu.ft. If you click on the standards and options tab they show an 8 cu.ft. I would think you have the right reefer. Sorry!

Mike Aplin

I am not sure which fridge was std. and which one was optional off the top of my head. If you contact our customer service and provide them with your last six digits of your VIN# they can tell you how the unit was ordered by the selling dealer. Thanks, Mike

Nolefan

The actual brochure states it is an 8 cubic foot fridge and the "specifications" page states a 6 cubic foot fridge. I will accept it is a misprint and live with the 6 cubic foot fridge. My wife was much more disappointed than me. On a good note, I really like the RV overall. It fit my needs price wise and it appears to have really good fit and finish. The extra $$$ for all the bells and whistles of the newer toy haulers just was not worth it. I also think it is aesthetically the best looking toy hauler out there. It is a shame they discontinued it.

Mike Aplin

I want to congratulate you on your new Razor and to thank you for joining the Heartland RV family. Mike