Can we have a Nashville Rally ROLLCALL?

GETnBYE

I am so Excited about going to the Nashville Rally, I wanted to start a Roll Call. (yea, I know it's a bit early, but it is cold and rainy here and I have a bit of cabin fever.)

Here's our info:

Wayne & Anita, married 30 years, wow that seems like a lot when you see written out.
We will be coming from Northeast Alabama, driving about 3 hours.
We have been camping off and on for about 4 years.
Our Big Country is our first new camper, we had a very small used camper, but we learned to love camping.
Our favorite place to camp is Guntersville state park in the fall.
A new campground we are planning to go to this May is TopSail state park near Destin, FL.

Nita

jbeletti

Nita,

Great thread. You and Wayne will have a BLAST at your first rally!

Nancy and I have been RVing for 6+ years now. Started with a Trailmanor (1 year), then our first Heartland Landmark (3 years). Then a Landmark demo coach (2 years) and now on our second demo. On our first trip with the new coach right now in Texas!

I attend and put on a lot of rallies each year and LOVE IT. Can't wait until Nashville and I am just glad that I have nearly all of it planned already. I also feel blessed that it sold so fast too. Rallies with Heartlanders are getting more and more popular.

We'll arrive Sunday or Monday. We'll have our 2 Yorkies with us :)

Jim

jimtoo

We will be arriving on Sunday or Monday.
I am one of the forum moderators.
We have been rv'ing in our Heartland unit for over 4 years now.
We love our Bighorn 3055RL. We have camping for 40+ years,, tents, PU slidein , TT, MH, now a good 5er.
We will have been married 51 years by rally time.
No pets that travel.

Looking for another fun National Heartland Rally. :D

Jim & Bette

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Like jimtoo, I also are a forum moderator.
We plan to arrive in Nashville Monday.
This will be our 3rd national Rally
Lin & I have been married for 40 years
Again like jim, started a long time ago in a tent and have had everything but a Class A
By the time the Rally arrives, we'll have lived in our Bighorn for 4 years.
We have a 13 year old Golden Retriever (Suzi) and a Tabby (KK)

jnbhobe

This is our third year with our Heartland and love it. We will arrive on monday the 12th after the Ohio rally and meeting up with cookie,mike62,and traveler07 in Louisville, and Katkens just outside Nashville. Nashville will be our third national rally and we plan on six this year,mostly because of how they fall in our time off. We will be married 12yr at rally time,Patti is kind of new at camping 12yr, thou I have been doing it since 1967. Can't wait to see everyone again !!! Patti & Jon

dglatta

Kathi and I will be arriving on Monday after a 2 day drive from northeast Ia.
We have been camping/trailering/RV for 30+ years. (Tent, PU, Hybrid, TT, 5'er)
We will have a number of firsts this summer:
  • First Rally (Look forward to meeting everyone!)
  • First trip in out 2011 Landmark Augusta (Just traded our 2008 Bighorn 3670RL)
  • First trip as retirees! (32 years each teaching)
We have been married 29 years.
Traveling with our 4 year old goldendoodle, Ruby.
We are excited! (And nervous!)

Dave

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Mary and I have will celebrate or 40th anniversary this spring. Nashville will be our third National Rally. We have met many great people on the road and formed some great friendships as well.
We plan to meet up with Jon and Patti (jnphobe),and MikeMM62 in Louisville, and then on to meet up with Ken and Kathy (Katkens) to arrive together on Monday, at the Nashville KOA.
Started in tents and our last camper was a popup. Skipped that TT stage. We love our Bighorn.
Oh, and our 19 year old cat Cody travels with us as well.
See ya in Nashville.

Peace
Dave

Last edited:

davebennington

Julie and I have been married 24 years and today is our anniversary. We have been rving for 22 years we had a pull behind Nomad for several years before we purchased the Landmark Golden Gate. Nashville will be our third National rally, we will be in the Nashville area on Monday but will not get to the rally until Wednesday.
We always travel with our furry kids Roxie the rescued dog and 2 cats Puff and Max.
I am the Heartland Owners Club East Coast Regional Director as well as a forum moderator.

Julie & Dave

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Debra and I will celebrate our 34th anniversay on May 1st (while at the Eastern Regional Rally). We've only had our Sundance since Sep, 2008. We'll arrive on Wed, Jul 14th and will be bringing a 10 Heartland RV convoy from VA, PA, and MD. I'm the VA Chapter Leader.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Gee - guess I'll have to print everyone info so when we get to Nashville on that Wednesday, we can walk up to someone and say .......
Nathan and I have been married for 38 years this spring.
We both are still in the workforce :( still counting the years till we can retire.
Nathan has been camping (tent) since his youth years as a Boy Scout continuing all the way thru our sons scouting years. I've been camping since the late 80's also with scouts. We have been RVing for 6 years - 1 in SOB, 1 in a Sundance and this starts our 4 year in the BC this month. (Did I say I love my bed instead of the ground) WOW time flies.
We have not been to any HL rallys as of yet with the Eastern Regional rally in NC (April) being our first. Have been to 1 Samboree but was not impressed with the organization of the event. Guess we need to go again hopefully to understand what's going on.
We are first time grandparents and have been given permission to take Wylie camping once he's up and walking (yeh).

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
Linda and will not be able to leave until Thursday morning ( still working) but it is only 3 hours from Bartlett Tn ( near Memphis). I married my 1st grade girlfriend almost 14 yrs ago after we reconnected at our 25 yr high school reunion. We started camping in a tent untill the first big rain storm. Never again on the ground. I grew up in a camping family with a home made tent trailer and then with a truck slide in camper. This is our 3rd trailer and 2nd 5ver. We love our 09 BH 3055. We have camped at the KOA in Nashville and found it close to all we wanted to do. We look forward to meeting ya'll.

porthole

Retired
We'll arrive Sunday or Monday. We'll have our 2 Yorkies with us :)

Gee thanks Jim. My wife has been trying to convince me for years we need little dogs.

She thought she had me convinced when our camp neighbors brought this guy over. Cagney was probably thinking H'mmmm

Attachments

• yorkie.jpg
    yorkie.jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 29

sharmulst

Steve and I will celebrate our 35th wedding anniv. 2 days before arriving in Nashville on the 14th.
We will be coming from Winnemucca, NV after a stop in Mulvane, KS to visit our son and family.
We have been fulltime for 2 1/2 years but snowbirds for 11 years.
This will be our 4th International rally, have also attended 2 regional rallys, one in Jackson, CA and last summer in St. Ignace, MI.
Since purchase of our Bighorn 3500RL on Aug. 19, 2005 we have towed it 38,000 miles.

Looking forward to meeting friends made at the previous rallies and making new ones in Nashville.

kkamshop

This will be our 2nd Heartland national rally - we arrive on Wednesday for the festivities.
We are still working hard so that sometime in the next 10 years we can retire! We have been married forever... whoops, I mean 37 wonderful years and were high school sweethearts.
We bought our first camper so we could go to Nascar races and not have to sit in traffic on race day, still enjoy camping and Nascar.
We are active members of the Ohio rally camping group from rv.net forum and take our grandson Corey and our two kitties camping with us whenever we can.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Nashville - and if anyone is coming down I-65 through southern Indiana to the rally and wants a place to overnight about 4 hours from Nashville, let us know, we probably can accommodate you!

SmokeyBare

Karen and I will arrive on Monday, coming in from Chattanooga area.

We have been married for 38 --- Blistering --- oopps ---Blessed & Blissful Years !!

We started out camping in a slide-in truck camper very early in our marriage. We changed to a Starcraft pop-up when the kids were small, and once they were too grown up for Mom & Dad time we ended up in a old Franklin Fifth Wheel. What a beast ! Traded to another fifth wheel which we started our "Next Adventure" full timing. We are deep into 5 years of Full Timing. Ordered our BigHorn after a couple years of being on the road and have been Loving, Living in the Horn for over 3 years now. I have attended 3 Heartland National Rallies. Looking forward to the Nashville Rally... Looking forward to seeing you all there !

Donna and I have been married 41 years. We have been to 1 national rally and have been camping with rv's for many years. We bought our Bighorn 1 1/2 years ago and love it. Last year we traveled the USA and this year after the Nashville rally we will travel throughout the Eastern and mid states. If all goes well we will also be at the rally in Goshen next year. Can't wait to meet everyone in Nashville

loafer

Hi all. We are travelling across Canada and coming down east coast of USA and then over to Ohio rally the weekend before Nashville and then down on wed to NAshville. We have only had our Sundance for 1 year and love camping with our 5 ver. Been married for 39 years and have one spoiled fur child a 3 year old Bichon Candy who loves camping . We have been down to California and back up Oregon coast last fall and several trips to Washington state. Also looking forward to meeting lots of new friends from the heartland rallys we are coming to.
Bill and Maureen from the west coast of Canada
The home of the 2010 winter olympics
Go Canada Go

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
John & I will be arriving on Sunday the 11th. This will be our 1st North American Rally and we look foward to celebrating our 25th Anniversary in the Country Music Capitol with our HL friends. We have met met many wonderful people since joining the HL Owners Club in February 2009. We purchased our Bighorn in November of 2008 and have since become New Jersey Chapter Leaders. We have owned 9 SOB's over the last 21 tears until we found our 3055RL and there's no looking back! We are currently tied to employment but looking foward to the day when we hit the road for good. Last year we attended local rallies in PA and VA. This year we plan on attending SC, Eastern Regional Rally in NC, NJ, PA, Nashville and possibly NY if time permits. Eventually the snow will melt and we can get this camping season underway!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Dorothy and I will be rolling in as part of the "great Heartland Convoy" on Wednesday the 14th. We have become self declared rallyaholics since getting our Sundance in October 2008. This year we will participate in the SC, Eastern, NJ, PA and maybe the NY rally's, and Nashville will be our second national rally. What else do you do with high school sweethearts now married 42 years?
We are looking forward to being with our growing Heartland family, revisiting with our "old" friends and meeting "new" friends for the first time. Now if only this snow would melt ....

jgoddardg

Jim, Debbie and I also started with a Trail Manor for a year before purchasing our Bighorn. We travel with a standard poodle, but had a Yorkie for 17 years. Looking forwarding to meeting you in Longs, SC. Debbie and I have been married 40 years with two sons and 5 grandkids. Starting our 3rd year witht he Bighorn and really looking forward to the SC rally, Eastern rally, and national rally. We do most of our camping at Stonewall resort in Roanoke, WV, where we can also moor our boat on the shore below the campsite. Everyone loves to ride the tube.