Bathroom towel bar

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
It should be in one of the cabinets somewhere. But your not missing anything. They are not all that fancy. Your better going out and getting a nicer one to put in that new coach.

Sandie

It should be in one of the cabinets somewhere. But your not missing anything. They are not all that fancy. Your better going out and getting a nicer one to put in that new coach.
I went through every cabinet in there and nothing...maybe they are in the dresser drawers...thats the only place I didn't really go through yet, but if they are ugly we'll probably just get a freestanding holder.

traveler44

I glued a wooden based TP holder to the glass shower wall next to the toilet. The first time I glued it up with Gorilla glue and I found out gorilla glue deteriorates in about a years time. Since then I have glued it up with Locktite quick set type epoxy. This looks like it will hold a lot better. It is handy having it right next to where I sit. I put up some towel hooks but they don't get used much because of the knick knacks she has on the wall. We just hang a towel on the shower door handle. Tom