Hopkin's Towing solutions TPMS

rvn4fun

Was in Camping World today and saw that they had Hopkin's tire pressure monitoring system on sale. Has anyone tried this brand?

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I would suggest you check out Pressure Pro or at least compare. Please don't choose one on price. Pressure Pro may be a bit more expensive, but if your trying to protect your trailer don't skimp.

I have not used the Hopkins unit but I have had Pressure Pro since 2006 and it has worked flawlessly and saved my *** at least 3 times.

I am not knocking Hopkins. Just compare the systems with every type available.

FWIW
BC

rvn4fun

I know pressure pro is good and I will probably go that way, but I was just curious. I haven't heard much about the hopkins system and it is a quite a bit less expensive. Just thought I would see if anyone had it.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
If you're in the market for one, come to the Eastern Region Rally. We're giving away a Truck Systems Technology 10 tire system as a door prize.

rvn4fun

Guess I will miss it! Have to be back in Nebraska to report to work at the campground May 1st. My luck if there was 11 people in the drawing I wouldn't win anyway.

SilverRhino

Guess I will miss it! Have to be back in Nebraska to report to work at the campground May 1st. My luck if there was 11 people in the drawing I wouldn't win anyway.

Grew up in Omaha...camped all over the state, tents to RV. Moved away in the early 80s...in which campground will you be working? When our kids were very young, made the trip to SD every year. Loved to stay at Big Pine Campground in Custer...lots of great memories of SD.

rvn4fun

We work at Fritz's Island campground, it is down on the Niobrara river south of Sparks Nebraska. We only have 20 rv spots, the rest is tent camping. The Niobrara is a floating river, tubes, canoes and kayaks, on the weekends we will have 400 or so people in the campground. When we do get to the Black Hills we also stay in Custer at Big Pines, it is our favorite campground in the hills.

Tom of Ypsi

Just my take on this but it seems no one wants Chinese tires on their coach but they will put a tpms originating from China to monitor the tires. Does not seem right to me. Try a USA made tpms for your ultimate safety.

SilverRhino

We work at Fritz's Island campground, it is down on the Niobrara river south of Sparks Nebraska. We only have 20 rv spots, the rest is tent camping. The Niobrara is a floating river, tubes, canoes and kayaks, on the weekends we will have 400 or so people in the campground. When we do get to the Black Hills we also stay in Custer at Big Pines, it is our favorite campground in the hills.

Had many great canoe trips on the Niobrara....one of the best canoeing rivers in the country! Have a great summer, and...

Travel Safe!

Pat McFall

Just my take on this but it seems no one wants Chinese tires on their coach but they will put a tpms originating from China to monitor the tires. Does not seem right to me. Try a USA made tpms for your ultimate safety.

The PressurePro System is the ONLY "tried and true" tire monitoring system and the ONLY one made in the USA. They have been in the tire pressure monitoring business since 1992.

We provide excellent customer service and pride ourselves in servicing the RV Community. If we can be of assistance or answer any questions, please give us a call at 850-294-0281. We are on our way to the Gypsy Journal Rally in Yuma. The dates are March 8-12. If you are in the area, please join us. We will be offering a Rally Special and if anyone is interested in purchasing a system now and can't make it to the Rally, we will be happy to extend the "special" to you.

Safe Travels,

Pat

sgtbigb

Pat,
I am interested in the system, especially the Rally special. Can I get a quote for the system?

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Pat,
I'm also interested in the 'rally special', will you please send me the information by PM as well. This is the year for me to get my PressurePro System.
Thanks,

Pat McFall

Hi Randy, Jon and Eric............I have been pretty busy with the Rally but I will get back to you all sometime tomorrow or if you want to call me, my phone number is 850-294-0281.
Thanks for your patience.

Safe Travels, Pat

shriver63

Pat

I'd be interested in more info on your system for a 3 axle Cyclone I have ordered. My TV already has the tire pressure monitor (Ford factory). Thanks