Thread: Heartland Service in El Cajon?

1. Print this Post   #1

Heartland Service in El Cajon?

Okay,,, hate to ask again but I seem to have lost the information. There was a dealer in El Cajon who was an authorized Hearland repair / warrent dealer. I have a few things that I need to have looked at, plus there are few more of us in the San Diego area. If you know who this deal is, can you please post it here? I promise to write it down this time! Thanks so very much.
    Dena
    Dena and Roy, San Diego, CA
    2003 Chevy Silverado, 2500HD 8.1 Liter, Allison, EC, LB - 2008 Big Country 3300RL, #9803 Plus 11 cats and 31 dogs

2. Print this Post   #2

Re: Heartland Service in El Cajon?

Dena , you might check with , Ricks RV center on E Main. I am not sure if thats who you were thinking of , however i see that La Mesa Rv in Kearny Mesa is handling Heartland , so they may be able to service your trailer. Good luck ...Scott

3. Print this Post   #3

La Mesa Service Center at 6006 Mirimar Rd in San Diego is an authorized Heartland service center. It's not a bad drive from the El Cajon area; Hwy 94 to I-805 to Mirimar Rd.
    2011 Landmark Grand Canyon aka The Beast, pulled by Black Beauty, a 2008 Ford F450 4x4, 4.88 rear end. Fulltimers since September, 1998, on our fifth and hopefully final RV.

4. Print this Post   #4

Thank You Scott and RV_Vagabonds~ I actually live in Poway, so La Mesa RV on Mira Mar Rd is actually MUCH closer to me. I think I finally found the dealer that was first recommended to me. San Deigo Towables at 1111 E. Main Street in El Cajon. Now,, has anyone actually used La Mesa RV to perform any service work for them? Thanks everyone!
    Dena and Roy, San Diego, CA
    2003 Chevy Silverado, 2500HD 8.1 Liter, Allison, EC, LB - 2008 Big Country 3300RL, #9803 Plus 11 cats and 31 dogs

5. Print this Post   #5

Hi Dena,

The dealer you were thinking of was San Diego Towables/RV Supercenter but I believe they've been out of business more than a year now. Too bad. They were good people. As RV_Vagabonds already said. La Mesa RV is the new authorized Heartland Dealer in town.

Good luck with your repairs.

Frank
    Frank & Claudine
    Nicky, Ariel, and dog Jenna
    2012 Cyclone 3612 HD
    2011 Ford F450 6.7L 4x4 CC Lariat

6. Print this Post   #6

Dena , perhaps you should see if Norms RV in Poway can be authorized by Heartland to do the work. They were the Titanium Dealer up there , and I know they have a good reputation for quality service, just a thought ....Scott