EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, JACKSON - 9/17/2010 to 9/20/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin and Henny White

Past California-Central Chapter Leaders
Wow you have done a good job you must already be tired. Just a few days away. Let me know if you need anything before we leave will be leaving at 5am thursday. do you have site assignments yet. if not will see you there.

TessaM

Past California Central Chapter Leader
Thanks Hennie! Yes indeed, planning a rally is alot of work. Not tired yet, ask me this question on Sunday night! LOL Art & I just want everyone to have a great time! I'm almost finished with all the shopping for everything that we'll need, so everything should run smoothly.
I have all the sites assigned, Jackson Rancheria placed most of them and we made some changes so that everyone who brought an SOB/friends will be together. We've got the grassy area at the rear of the park that we had last year and some sites along the fenced area near the bathroom. We'll all be pretty close together, so that'll be nice and everyone won't have to walk so far.
Wow, you are leaving pretty early in the morning! We'll see you there...we plan on being there no later than 12 noonish. You're in the site you've requested! We'll be in site # 31. See ya there!

Wow you have done a good job you must already be tired. Just a few days away. Let me know if you need anything before we leave will be leaving at 5am thursday. do you have site assignments yet. if not will see you there.

gmc

Reitired - California-Central Chapter Leaders
theresa tell John I'm up for golf and I think he means mace meadows for the course

TessaM

Past California Central Chapter Leader
Had a great time, good food, weather and company. Hope everyone got home OK. We look foreward to doing this again next year. Thanks to all who participated.

Art

FLOYD PHILBROOK

Nevada Chapter Leader
ART&TERESA Thank you very much for a well planned and great rally. We will be back next year. Good food and great people.We got home yesterday, unloading the bighorn today as we will be leaving on tuesday for ID to pick up the new landmark. Heartland needs to give you two a bonus, every rally someone buys a new heartland. see you in two weeks. floyd&carol

flamingknitter

Thanks Art and Teresa for another fantastic rally! They just keep getting better and better. I'm looking forward to the venue change next year.

NorthCal Bob

Hi Teresa, Art, Harley, and Kaylee:

Our company has left so now we have a minute to thank you for all your hard work putting on the 2010 Jackson Rancheria Rally.

Ron and Margo (Bob's brother and our sister-in-law from Canada) asked us to tell you how much they enjoyed the rally and meeting so many nice people. We all had lots of fun, getting together at the socials and eating so much good food. You really put on a good rally even though you were unable to get the Rancheria clubroom for our activities. Everything turned out just fine anyway.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.