Big Country launches Facebook Fan Page!

jbeletti

Hey Big Country owners!

Heartland has launched Big Country Fan Page on Facebook to further extend the reach of the Big Country community.

Use it to connect and extend your current network of family and friends with your passion for RVing and your Big Country!

Check it out here:
https://www.facebook.com/heartlandrv

Thank you Heartlanders for helping us get to 25 Fans so soon. This enabled us to obtain a vanity URL for the page from Facebook. Makes it simpler to give out to people when needed.

Have fun!

Jim Beletti
Admin, Heartland Owners Forum

Last edited by a moderator:

jbeletti

Hi Jaime,

Haven't spoke to you for a long time. I remember meeting you at one of Jay's Houston rallies. Hope you guys are well.

Jim

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
So..I can get to the Facebook page but how do you become a "fan" or "like" the page? I am Facebook challenged!

SJH

Strange...I get the "Like" button on the Elkridge wall but not on the Big Country one! I will get one of my high school students to show me how! Darn kids know everything about Facebook!

SJH

Well...I shall give that a try! Thanks! Not only am I Facebook challenged but also must be suffering from a "senior moment".

Milton_and_PeggySue

Went to Tennessee to visit my friend and met Jim Beletti, he lives next door and we had supper with him and wife, nice couple. Can't wait to see them again.

plshilo

Hey Jim,
We are going to pickup our New Big County this weekend at cw of Bartow. We meet you in Tampa Super Show in January 16, also went to rally in Santa Rosa with Walter & Linda West, and will be headed to Foley with our new bc. Liked the fan page so Keep Up All Good Stuff.

pjmaynar

Hey Jim,
We are going to pickup our New Big County this weekend at cw of Bartow. We meet you in Tampa Super Show in January 16, also went to rally in Santa Rosa with Walter & Linda West, and will be headed to Foley with our new bc. Liked the fan page so Keep Up All Good Stuff.

Thanks for the welcome. My wife and I look forward to many fun days with our 5'er.