Pacific Region Directors installed - Welcome John and Lori Dawson

jbeletti

Heartland Owners Club Members in the Pacific Region,

Today, I am pleased to announce that John and Lori Dawson have accepted the position of Director of the Pacific Region of the Heartland Owners Club.

In this capacity, John and Lori will help guide and direct the activities of the Heartland Owners Club within the states of California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington.

Please join me in welcoming John and Lori.

Jim Beletti
President, Heartland Owners Club

pacific_region_ma.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

jimtoo

Hi John and Lori,

Welcome aboard as one of the Heartland Owners Club team leaders. I'm sure you will do a great job since you were hand picked by Jim B.

If I can assist you as a moderator of the forum, please don't hesitate to ask.

Jim M

flamingknitter

WoooooHoooo! A Grand Canyon and Directors! Congrats, John and Lori and welcome. We can finally put all that energy to good use!

2010augusta

Welcome John and Lori, from Washington

Glad to have you aboard and as a soon-to-be member of the Heartland Family.

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
Congratulations and Welcome Aboard as the new Pacific Region Directors. My DW and I look forward to some day meeting you, and maybe we'll have a Grand Canyon when we retire. Traveling through Reno, give us a call.

TessaM

Past California Central Chapter Leader
To our best friends, John & Lori...CONGRATULATIONS! We are so excited to finally have you as an official member of our Heartland family (after being an honorable SOB for a couple of years)! :D :) Wow...and a Pacific Region Director! Jim B made an excellent choice.

Teresa & Art

SmokeyBare

Welcome John & Lori !!!

To our ever Growing Heartland Family. The very best to you both as the Director of the Pacific Region of the Heartland Owners Club.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
John and Lori, welcome aboard. A new Grand Canyon....WOW. Well I guess now Patty and I can take off our design hats now. We were looking forward to helping you and Lori up grade the McKensie. We really had a great time with you in Jackson last year. You will be a great asset to us all. Thanks for taking the position. Charles Wilson is coming to the Socal rally next month and bring 2 SOB's (McKensies's) with him. We need to get them HL coaches. Bob

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Congrats Lori and John,
This is great news for everyone in the Heartland family to have you as our Pacific Coast Regional Directors.
It is well deserved and we are also excited that Lori is starting to feel better and that you are buying a Landmark from our good friends at See Grins, Kim-Anh and Randy, who we just visited this week, and had a wonderful time.

Debbi and I will see you guys real soon! Whoopee!

jbeletti

does that include the west coast of Canada or is there somone else ?
Bill

Hi Bill,

We have no Region structure at this time for Canada. So for now - it's one Region - Canada :) We do have several Club Chapters in Canada though - including the west. Here are the current Canadian Club Chapters (entire provinces):

• British Columbia
  • Alberta
  • Ontario
So, we're looking for Chapter Leaders to come forward in a self-nomination process for the other areas of Canada.

Jim

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Hi John and Lori!
Sorry I haven't sent my congratulations yet, but internet has been down a few days. So, Congratulations!!!!
Kristy

davebennington

Congratulations and welcome from the East Coast, I think you will find it is a very rewarding job and Jim is a great boss.

Dave,
East Coast Regional Director

jdawson

Past Pacific Region Director
Lori and I would like to thank all of you for the warm welcome that you have expressed to us on the forum. We also appreciate the wonderful support for my position as the Pacific Region Director. Thank you for all the encouragement you have given us. This means so much to us.

Our goal to you is to be able to support you in any way we can on the regions' rallies.

John and Lori Dawson

reverts

Congrats John & Lori,

Enjoyed meeting you last year in Jackson as SOB's and looking forward to seeing you this year as owners.