Keyless entry

OhioSnow

How do we program the keyless entry pad to our own code? We have tried following the directions and have be unable to change the code. Any help would be appreciated. We have a 2011 Bighorn. thank you

jimtoo

Hi OhioSnow,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Seems there was a post about this a week or so back. You might do a search and check it out. But I think, if I remember right, that when you press the 9 key and hold to wait for light to stay on... it does not,,, I think you press 9 key and it blinks twice...and then you need to enter new code before it blinks a gain. Do a search if this does not work. And someone from the factory will jump in here soon.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Boy JimToo you are just plain good...

Yep here is the thread you quoted.. //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php/15194-Change-code-for-keyless-entry?highlight=keyless+entry

I did a search for keyless entry and came up with the above thread..

BC

sdagro

Took me a few times to get it right. Can't remember what I did wrong the 1st time or 2 but I had left out a step. Finally got it and works great......as long as you are not talking to someone while you are trying to unlock. Steve

K

karykatz

Thanks for everyone's help with Jim. You guys are great!!!!