Color of new format

sjrellis

I'm really straining my eyes trying to see the soft blue. Is there another font/background color format I can change it to?

jbeletti

Jim,

One color for the forum "for everyone". I think the only other color I'd consider is white.

Anyone else having issues with the very light blue?

If we were to change it for Jim, does anyone object to white?

We're talking about the main body area right here where you're reading black text on a very light blue background. Not the colors up on the top of the screen of at the extreme sides.

Thanks Jim and hopefully others for some feedback.

Jim

Wharton

I think the color is fine. I find when the background is white sometimes it is too bright. If you want to change it maybe a cream or tan..................

TXBobcat

Fulltime
The way it is now is great for me.

If you change the text color on the body a color background might conflict.

sjrellis
if the background color of white is to bright try going on your computer and reduce the brightness. I think this might help you.

BC

RoadJunkie

This is one of those issue where you can't please, or accommodate, the entire group. Perhaps you could adjust the contrast or brightness on your computer to provide better visibility?

SilverRhino

Colors seem just fine to me....but again, it's only my opinion. My biggest issue with the screen usually has to do with room light glare or position of the screen. With a little adjustment of contrast and brightness, I can usually eliminate any problems with eye strain.

Now if I could just remember how to tilt my head so the proper area of the trifocals is in use......:D

Travel Safe!