Bad wreck in Georgia

Ricoh

Past Ontario Chapter Leader
We were on our way home from Florida on Good Friday and got into a bad traffic snarl. When we finally passed the accident it was a truck and 5th wheel in the median. The truck was twisted around underneath the trailer (which was on it's side). I could not tell what kind of truck it was it was that bad. Tires and springs and axles on the trailer looked ok. I now know what 10000 lbs of trailer can do to you if you are not careful and get into trouble. There was another car involved so God knows what happened. We were passed quite a few times by trucks and big 5er's doing 70-75 on the interstates. I did notice that after the accident a lot of the rigs were doing around 60 mph. Shook me and the wife up a tad as we pick up our new trailer on the 16th. Sure makes you think.

Rick

DMitch

Ricoh, Bonnie and I just made the same trip. To sit back at the speed limit and watch what drivers do on those highways is just plain scary. It absolutely amazes me to think some people are not any smarter. We have made the trip several times and it just does'nt change, if anything it gets worse.