suspension upgrade

wdk450

If you are interested in NOT travelling to Elkhart from the West Coast for your MoreRide IS, contact these guys in Grant's Pass, Oregon. Their OLD website was more detailed than the new one, and had MoreRide IS listed as a product they could install.

http://www.hendersonslineup.com/

They are lined up as a sponsor at the Oregon Summer Rally.

Tankie

Thank you for the info.
Unless a job comes up near Elkhart its not much of an option for me. But I will be contacting Henderson thanks again for everyones help. There is so much good info and help on this site.

lwmcguir

I have a tech working with Lippert on my spring issue now. I know I do not want the same springs I have now, they only lasted about 10,000 miles. If I go with the 4k spring the ride will be even more bone jarring than it already is, which is why I am interested in getting the CP.

You definitely have to add the center point with the 4K springs. Didn't mean to leave that out. Adding the Torsion axles means you have to keep the coach several years to ever get any money back on the investment. Most all of the dealers use book value so you are stuck unless you sell private treaty to upgrade down the road. The CP is a great upgrade. The next is the Torsion axles.

Tankie

I hear that you have to have the wheels aligned with the Mor-Ryde IS. If so how often?
Hendersons lineup is in Grants pass, OR. They install both set-ups as well as the 5th airbourne and the trailair pin boxes. Which is right on my path north. I have requested a quote for both set ups. We do plan on keeping our BH for as long as we can, hoping for at least 10 yrs.:D

porthole

Retired
I'll second the MR IS and disc brakes.

I skipped the neverlube hubs as I do not care for the physical aspects of the assembly.

Someone asked about price, Last July it was a bout 2k for the IS and about 2.5K for the disc brakes, installed and aligned.