EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IL, Chatham - 9/17/2010 to 9/19/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

khalsey

We just made reservations for the rally. Will be coming in on Sept. 15 and leaving on Sept. 19. See ya then.
Keith & Diane Halsey

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
We just made reservations for the rally. Will be coming in on Sept. 15 and leaving on Sept. 19. See ya then.
Keith & Diane Halsey

Thanks Keith, glad ya'll can make it , be nice to meet up again. We will be there early too , see ya soon......Kenny

Paul & Nan

We are finishing day 40 of our 45 day RV caravan to Alaska, no phone service here in the Yukon. Will make our reservations when we get back to the lower 48 in about 10 days. After being gone from home for 8 months hope we can stand to go again. We have seen lots of Heartland products up here, more than we have seen down below. See ya all in September. Nan

katkens

We are finishing day 40 of our 45 day RV caravan to Alaska, no phone service here in the Yukon. Will make our reservations when we get back to the lower 48 in about 10 days. After being gone from home for 8 months hope we can stand to go again. We have seen lots of Heartland products up here, more than we have seen down below. See ya all in September. Nan

Thanks for the update . I hope you took a lot of pictures and ready to tell us about your grand adventure......Kenny

bacaye

Nicknames....I have seen several so what do they call us in Illinois???? Almost afraid to ask...lol

cdaniels

Last year we had to cancel at the last minute. I couldn't get off from work due to a death of a family member of the other gal in the office. We are going to try it again this year and hopefully everything will work out. We are really looking forward to it.

katkens

Thanks Jan & Cathy got ya updated on my list and looking forward to meeting up. I hope you know I can't remove you from the list 2 years in a row , so ya have to come, only kidding. It will be a fun gathering a lot of great Heartlanders will be there and always have a great time....Kenny

Netem

OK Kenny we are signed up at the campground. We will get there the 16 th after Sharon gets off work. Are you making a list of what you want people to bring for the pot luck?

katkens

OK Kenny we are signed up at the campground. We will get there the 16 th after Sharon gets off work. Are you making a list of what you want people to bring for the pot luck?

Thanks Neil , about time you arround to this , bet Sharon got ya kick started. LOL....Will get something started for potluck , thanks see ya soon.....Kenny

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
OK Kenny we are signed up at the campground. Are you making a list of what you want people to bring ?

Neil, didn't you get the memo? Kenny said you are supposed to bring lots of beer.

Peace
Dave

katkens

Neil, didn't you get the memo? Kenny said you are supposed to bring lots of beer.

Peace
Dave

Dave .......forgot to send yours......margaritas....JimB is not coming so we won't need as much as usual........I will at least provide the ice and blender........Kenny

Netem

Dave, I don't drink beer but I've been known to sip on the green stuff.

Kenny, I guess I'm going to have to eat Jim Bs share of the deserts. Sorry Jim

jbeletti

Thanks for having my back on desserts, Neil :)

And Dave on the Margaritas :)

Gonna miss you guys but I will be hanging out with Jim and Cheryl and a bunch of other club members at the Hershey RV show - woo hoo!

Have fun guys,

Jim

Mikemm62

Mike & Suzanne
Kenny,
It's true.. they are going to let me out long enough to go to your rally ...that is if I can sneak across the boarder .. will be there Wednesday sometime...

Mike and Suzanne

katkens-DW

Wow Mike that's great I can't wait to see you and Suzanne again hopefully I will feel better and will be able to walk. I will have the coffee ready for you!! Kathy

traveler44

Hi. Ken and Kathy- Mary made reservations this morning and we will be there on the 16th through 19th. See ya all then.--Tom and Mary

Netem

Kenny and Kathy, This looks like this might be your biggest rally yet. Good job guys :)

katkens-DW

Thanks Neil but we couldn't do it with out all the great people of IL and surrounding states IN, WI,PA, MI and lets not forget MO. Thanks everyone you are the Best!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.