• www.doublejcampground.com
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Pet Fee: $- No Fee
  • WiFi available: Yes
  • WiFi Fee: $- No Fee
Details:

------------------------------
  • Number of sites held: 15
  • Site fee: $33 per night 10 Rig minimum per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: $ Per Person
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 9/18/2010
  • Potluck time: 5:00 PM

• Event Leader: katkens(click to contact)
Additional Info:
Please remember to mention you are with the Heartland RV Illinois Chapter Rally when calling to make reservations. When your reservations have been made please post here or PM/E-Mail me so I can keep a list of attendee's and number of sites remaining.

Feel free to contact me with questions.

The site fee is $33 night with a minimum of 10 rigs -$35 night regular rates if minimum not met and for early arrivals. Sites will be reserved till 3 weeks prior to rally dates.

Those that attended last years rally we will be in rows N & P this year opposite area we were in last year. They are longer sites and we will be all together , all sites are full hook-ups and pull thru.

Attendees: Tentative ( T ) Reservations ( R )........Potluck

1. katkens...............Ken & Kathy ( R )...............Banana Cream Pies
2. netem................ Neil & Sharon ( R )..............Mac & cheese, Apple Crisp
3. bacaye............... Bill & Barb ( R )
4. campingcouple .....Jerry & Peggy ( R )
5. Dave Tressel.........Dave & Lee ( R )
6. kkampshop............Ken & Kathy ( R )...............Cheesey Crockpot Potatoes & Dessert
7. cookie..................Dave & Mary ( R )..............Cole Slaw
8. Paul & Nan............Paul & Nan ( R ).................Potato Salad

9. cdaniels..............Jan & Cathy ( R )
10. cemill..................CE & Jackie ( R )...............Romain Lettuce Salad
11. khalsey................Keith & Diane ( R )............Taco Salad

12. jnphobe................Jon & Patti ( R )
13. Mikemm62.............Mike & Suzanne ( R )........Baked Beans
14. traveler44.............Tom & Mary ( R ).............Jello Salad & Apple Crisp

Last edited:

Netem

Hey Kenny, As usual We won't be able to say for sure until Sharon gets gets to school next year but I don't see a problem. Hope to see ya in the fall if not before. Maybe it will be warmer this time. Neil

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Neil looking forward to meeting up again , hope things work out for Sharon time wise. I was a little gunshy from the last rally brrr , cold it was for October. We still had a great time and met many great folks.....Kenny

katkens

Are you going to provide warmer weather this year? Lookin forward to that weekend after the national.

Hey....Dave. Its great to see you and Lee will make it again this year. I have been working on the weather and the temps will be great. I'm still trying to work things out so it doesn't rain but have a little to do on that yet.....Kenny

kkamshop

Hi Ken & Kathy, just found this thread.

We will make reservations this weekend for your rally, as long as you are still allowing Hoosiers to attend!
That's my birthday weekend, so good excuse to go camping!!

Kathy

katkens

We will make reservations this weekend for your rally, as long as you are still allowing Hoosiers to attend!
That's my birthday weekend, so good excuse to go camping!!

Kathy

Well ,I guess so but ya'll need to behave better than last year. LOL...Looking forward to see you and Ken again , will be a great time....Kenny

Paul & Nan

We will try to be there, but sure wish it was somewhere else. Hopefully this year there will not be a significant family issue. Nan

katkens

We will try to be there, but sure wish it was somewhere else. Hopefully this year there will not be a significant family issue. Nan

Thanks, Nan......Glad ya'll can make it this year. It really was bad for last years rally , we had 5 last minute cancellations for family emergencies.

katkens

I have added a list to the main info page for attendees , please make sure to let me know when reservations have been made. If anyone else is planning on attending the rally and I missed posting you , please let me know. We still have sites so lets go , come meet some great folks.....Kenny

cookie

Administrator
Staff member

Kathy

Not only Hoosiers, but Cheeseheads as well.
Our reservation is in.

Peace
Dave

katkens

Not only Hoosiers, but Cheeseheads as well.
Our reservation is in.

Peace
Dave

Hmmm......maybe riff raff is a better word. Only kidding, glad you and Mary can make it. I'll let you get even in Nashville........Kenny

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Hope you also allow Polish and Mexicans Michaganders,along with Hoosers and Cheeseballs OPPS Cheeseheads see you there We are in. TRAVELER07

bacaye

Just wanted to let you know we confirmed our reservation. We will arrive on the 16th and leave on the 20th. We have to work with the kennel so these are dates available...The reservation is under Barbara Yelliott. Thanks, Barb

katkens

Just wanted to let you know we confirmed our reservation. We will arrive on the 16th and leave on the 20th. We have to work with the kennel so these are dates available...The reservation is under Barbara Yelliott. Thanks, Barb

Thanks, Barb . I will get the list updated and bring the critters with you we have a herd they can play with , if you have dogs that is......Kenny

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Kenny and Kat, Sorry we will not be able to make the rally, got a job; and Blanca said "If I want a new extra reserve fuel tank we need to work camp to save the money" again SORRY Rick

katkens

Kenny and Kat, Sorry we will not be able to make the rally, got a job; and Blanca said "If I want a new extra reserve fuel tank we need to work camp to save the money" again SORRY Rick

Sorry to hear you and Blanca can't make it , was looking forward to meeting up again. Good luck and don't work to hard. I agree on the tank , sure is nice to have, sure like mine.....Kenny

katkens

Just a reminder reserved sites will be relinquished 3 weeks prior to rally. If you have made reservations and I have not updated you on the attendee list , please let me know. If anyone has been missed on my list or thinking about attending post here on the forum or pm/e-mail me.....Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.