EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Buellton * - 10/15/2010 to 10/17/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Jenny and Floyd, I talked with larry tonite. I think that Pat and I can pull it off OK. Larry is sending me all the info I need. Also to those who have not payed yet ..please do right away. If something happens and you can't get a check to Larry by this weekend.....don't send it at all. I will make arrangements so you can pay the CG directly.

OH, Jenny it will be nice to see you and Dale again...whats it been now...3 years since the 1st SOCAL rally.

Floyd it will be good to see you again...but it's only been 6 months. Congrads on the new LM.

From my count..there will be about 6 couples from our 1st ever SOCAL rally present at Buellton this year. Even Wayne will be there.

Pliefeld

Looking forward to the event. I sent a PM to John Dawson that my husband, Scott, is interested in golfing. Per Larry's note, I am also posting it here.

Gaffer

Karol and I will be pulling out tomorrow spending one night @ 7 Feathers and one in Lodi on the way down. We won't be golfing or wine tasting but I would be up for horseshoes if that works out. We will bring a salad or desert to the pot luck side dish diners. We plan to do a little site seeing but will be around camp quite a bit and are available to help out as needed.

DennisZ

PJ

If you are staying at Flag City in Lodi, make sure you get one of the newer modified, wider spots. The old spots that haven't been widened yet are to narrow! They shouls have most of the spots done by now. See you at Buelton.

Dennis

Mr.D

Hi, We are new as of September, 2010, and are looking forward to meeting other Hearland RV owners. We have a 34' Bighorn, 2010, 3 slides, we bought used this summer. We pull this with our 2500 Diesel Chevy Truck. Driving home to Cottonwood, CA, from Sacramento yesterday, it was a treat seeing 4 Hearland's driving south. We will be bringing a dessert, an appetiser, and a salad. Anyone want to play Wacky Ball?? We will be driving in on Thursday and staying til Monday. Fred and Gloria Dickey

tenglish

After returning from a 2000 mile trip to Colorado last week in our new 2011 bighorn, we were looking forward to meeting everyone at Buellton this weekend, however our Bighorn will not be available. After the trip I noticed a noise from the rear drivers side wheel. Upon inspection today with our dealer, the brake system was toast and trailer not drivable. Heartland is going to replace all 4 brake's but can't be done until next Tuesday. We will miss meeting all the other owners but we promise to be there next year.
Tom & Marla English

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Welcome to Mr.D and tenglish from CA. The Buellton rally is sure to be a great one. If you can't make Buellton this year, we're starting planning for the Spring Rally for Northern Ca in Oroville. Then another camp out style rally will be in Yreka in June. With 3 CA chapter leaders, we have lots of opportunities for meeting with your Heartland family. :)
Look forward to seeing some new faces next season!

DW_Gray

Amy and I will come to visit Friday night and we will bring a dish to share. I invited our neighbors to come with us as well. They are owners of a new Cyclone.

What time on Friday should we be there?

Dan & Sally Sullivan

A Great Big Thank you to all the H.O. we met this weekend. We had a great time, great food, great Info from Jim B. We are looking forward to more rallys etc. Thanks to all who helped put it together!.

Sheriff Dan, (The stinkin badge was in the mail when we got home)
Gympy Sally

Dale and Jen

Funtimers
Dale and I had a great time at the rally. Great to see so many new faces and some from the previous rallies! Missed yours, Larry and Debbi! Looking forward to the next one! A big hello and thank you to everyone! Love the Buellton site!

wesreed

Hi Everyone.....it sure was great to see some old friends and meet so many new ones. We had a wonderful time and everyone did a terrific job in providing the potluck and gifts for the raffle. We sure did miss seeing Larry and Debbie though and we hope you are doing fine Larry and we look forward to see you guys at the next rally we make it too. We'd like to thank all the people who stayed around and listened to our music and we appreciate all your enthusiasm.

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Hi all the Buellton rallygoers,

Debbi and I are so glad that everyone had such a great time at the 2nd Annual So Cal Rally last weekend, and we wish we could have shared in the fun. At this time I would like to thank Bob and Patty, So Cal Chapter Leader, and John and Lori, Pacific Coast Director for Heartland Owners Club, for putting on such a blast, and taking over our duties as wagon masters. I saw some pics where Bob and Patty took my favorite site as the Rally HQ, and thanks to all the little elves who helped out with all the cooking, and cleaning, and games, and wow to Wes and Dale Reed, who provided such awesome music in the Clubhouse. I hope all the new Heartlanders had a wonderful time meeting and greeting and making new friends as we did over the last 3 years. Jim Beletti told me there was a terrific time had by all, and who wouldn't want to have fun on the coast of CA, with Solvang and Anderson's Pea Soup Restaurant down the street, and beautiful weather, etc.

Anyway, for all of you who were checking up on my recovery, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Debbi and I missed you guys as much as you did us. There is a RV show in Pomona that runs thru the 24th of October, so if you get the chance, run down there and check out the new Landmark San Antonio, that should be back by tomorrow, I heard. Also, check with John or Jim about free admission thru Giant RV of Montclair.

We will see all of you down the road, so please drive safely and have a great holiday season.

kkamshop

Hello Californians! We were in CA last weekend (without the LM), but our schedule did not permit a visit to the rally (but we did think seriously about it).

We passed a Bighorn southbound on the 405 near Six Flags at about 6 -6:30 pm on Sunday - we figured they were heading home from the rally.

This was our first visit to Southern CA, but we will probably be back as Ken was the clutch man on a top fuel dragster team at Bakersfield - they plan on going back in March.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Pat and I would like to thank everybody that attended the rally last weekend. It was great to see old friends and make new ones. Also thanks to everyone that helped with food, setting up the club house and cleaning up after the rally.

A big thanks to John and Lori for their help.

I also want the give a BIG THANK YOU to Wes Reed and his wife for all the intertainment. WOW...what a surprize!!

jbeletti

Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Buellton - 10/15/2010 to 10/17/2010

Hey all you SoCal Heartland Ralliers!

I just got home from CA last night - so just now getting time to write this. Nancy and I, once again, enjoyed the rally at Flying Flags.

It was great seeing old friends and making some new ones. Larry and Deb - you were missed! Wes Reed - dude, you rock! Thank you for the PA and for entertaining us.

Bob and Patty and John and Lori - thank you for taking the reins. Nice job.

Art and Teresa and everyone who helped prep, cook, clean, organize etc - bravo to you.

Thank you Heartlanders!

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.