Slide Delamination

Wharton

It is unclear to me if the slide de-lamination problem has been fixed in the BH. Can the factory comment on whether it has been fixed or if I need to fix it myself. I am getting a 2011 BH3670. I checked the forum and there is no comments from Ask the Factory.

bighorn3370

Wharton - I'm not from the factory, but when I was at my my dealer this week getting parts, I went and looked at the new BHs. I normally do this to to see if there are new things I would want to put in my BH. The ones on General RV's lot all had the side angle piece in place. Also, on a sidenote, I was able to look behind the UDC, and it was not the mess of wires and piping that is on the older ones. I hope this information helps you out.

Wharton

Thanks for the info. I had thought it was fixed but wasn't a 100% sure.

We just picked our 3670 up and haven't made it to the UDC yet. Hopefully, it is better organized as well.

Thanks again..........

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
This is what it looks like behind the walls of a 2009 BH3670. If you look in the center, next to the surge suppressor (big black box), you can see the 90-degree joint coming from the tank flusher vacuum breaker up in the wall and leading to the black tank. Nothing like building in a flow restriction. That heater duct originally was folded on itself behind the wall until I removed 3 feet of it and installed a metal elbow at the bedroom register.
View attachment 7837View attachment 7836

K

Kevin_Finn

I have not heard of any slide room delamination issues.

Wharton

Kevin,

Have you not heard of delamination problems recently? Can we assume it has been corrected at the factory.

The other question that continues to crop up is plastic pieces for the slide rollers to roll on. Best I can glimmer is the rollers were running on the wood and the wood was wearing. Factory sends out some plastic pieces that you install on the wood by the rollers and this resolves the problem.

While I have your ear..........Where is the label on 2011 BH 3670 with all the mfgs. phone numbers? We have looked all over the inside of the trailer and can't find it. I haven't double checked the exterior doors yet.

Thanks