Cleaning Sinks and Shower

MLJ

I am a new owner of a Big Horn 3400RL. Could someone please share info with me on what to use to clean sinks, shower, and commode? What cleaners will not hurt the corian or the holding tanks? Thanks for your help!

Mike

debandal

Hey Mike, we use a product called Spray Nine in our 3400RL. Works very well and does not hurt the finish. We get it at Walmart up here in Canada.
AL

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
I have a 07 3055 and my sinks in the kitchen are white so I clean my sinks with bleach I just fill them up and let it sit(this also cleans the drains) while I clean the shower and the toilet. I clean the toilet and shower with clorox toilet wands. then I wipe it down with clorox wipes this works well for me. We have never had any problems with drain smells. I clean my counter tops with sci it cleans really well and don't forget the polish to make it shine also be careful it will be slick. http://www.stonecare.com/ . We found it at Lowe's where the cabinet & counter tops are. Kathy

lhetsler

We use a spray scrubbing bubble in our shower. Just spray it after your shower once every few days and it keeps it clean. Use 409 on sinks.

We have a Big country 3650 RL with the triple slide shower doors, and still haven't found any that keeps the soap scum from building up. Help- It's new and we want to keep it looking that way.

Toy1Ton

Toy 1 Ton
we spray the shower down after every use with Tielx shower cleaner thats all we ever do and the shower looks like new an we have a 2009

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
We have a Big country 3650 RL with the triple slide shower doors, and still haven't found any that keeps the soap scum from building up. Help- It's new and we want to keep it looking that way.

I squeegee the shower and the enclosure after every shower and wipe down the enclosure frame with a cloth. I use the shower spray on the floor of the shower. Still looks good after 6 years. No water spots at all.

wdk450

I use Barkeepers friend on my white kitchen sinks along with a 98 cent store stain eraser sponge.

rick_debbie_gallant

We use a daily shower spray. This year however I am going to use the scrubbing bubbles thing that hangs on the wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

katkens-DW

I don't think I care how anyone dumps their sewer or do their laundry. But the way folks clean the inside and what they clean with is always good cause they might come up with something easier. They have come up with a way to make the beds easier!!

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Best product I found for all interior cleaning, polishing, stain removal, all around general clean up and vacuuming is called the WIFE. Great product but you have to pick the correct one. Don't be fooled by those imitations out there for I know. I tried an off brand and it was more expensive then just doing it right the first time." Darling I love You!"

rick_debbie_gallant

I don't think I care how anyone dumps their sewer or do their laundry. But the way folks clean the inside and what they clean with is always good cause they might come up with something easier. They have come up with a way to make the beds easier!!

If you ever have problems "doing it the wrong way" you may look at posts about the sewer dumping posts. Just saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

katkens-DW

Like I said I don't have to dump the sewer and and don't care how any one does it!! Just Saying!!