Front living room

D2Wilsn

Montana has a great new floor plan that has a front living room, and a rear king bedroom, I believe it is the 3670 FL. The ceilings are all very tall with the exception of the living area. This creates the illusion of more space. I would love to see a Landmark or a Big Horn with this sort of floor plan. We have a Sundance FW right now, and are so impressed with it that when we move up, we only want to buy a Heartland product. I believe this floor plan would be very appealing to people who are tall.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Move up to a Heartland BH 3670 and you'll get the same feeling, even though the bedroom is at the front and the living room is to the rear. With the living room in the front, what does that do to the basement storage area? Drop frame in the rear?

2010augusta

The basement storage is still in the front, but the living room only has a ~6'2" ceiling. The bath was moved to the rear of the kitchen, so the living room has a loft feel, with the entertainment center at the very front and two slide out with recliners and a couch. It is very unique

Bobby A

yea, we seen it at the Tampa show, its a cool f/p but I think it would get old real quick. That f/p comes out every few years and then disapears in the sunset. I don't think resale value is very good or if you try to sell on your own your chances of selling are very small. But there is a f/p for everybody !! just my 2 cents worth.

We almost bought the Montana 3670FL, we are going to fulltime and there really wasn't a lot of storage room. Then we went to an RV show and saw a Big Horn 3670RL with lots and lots of storage and the rest is history, our Big Horn is ready for pick up next week.

Rickhansen

The Montana 3750FL is featured in this months Trailer Life Magazine (http://www.trailerlife.com/) along with the new Ford F-450. It looks like a nice rig, but the front living room could be somewhat claustrophobic, I would think. There's not much for windows up there. The bedroom look huge though. It also looks like it carries quite a price tag.

Tom of Ypsi

The headroom in the slide outs is lower so you do have to duck somewhat to sit down. I did hit the top of my head, not much up there, trying to sit on the sofa. The coach did look nice but it is a Keystone product and the BR was big but having to go down to the main floor for snacks and such would get old real fast.