Self Leveling?

gpshemi

I didn't mean to imply that NOBODY wanted it Porthole. I'm sure some have a use for it.
Just that I doubt it's as popular an item as some other things folks have talked about, yet it's an option.
Wouldn't a TPMS or a remote control have been a really cool option over the fancy baby monitor? :p
(just kiddin)

porthole

Retired
I didn't mean to imply that NOBODY wanted it Porthole. I'm sure some have a use for it.
Just that I doubt it's as popular an item as some other things folks have talked about, yet it's an option.
Wouldn't a TPMS or a remote control have been a really cool option over the fancy baby monitor? :p
(just kiddin)

I know where you were coming from - just had to throw it out there that at least one person got it (and just about never used it). Little pricey, but it was one of the options that was actually listed as opposed to some of the ops that are not on the list.
TPMS, remote, level up TIRES are all ops I would have gone for, including a few others, electric cord reel ......................................... did I forget tires?

gpshemi

Oooooohhh cord reel and tires. Don't get me started on that flippin' cord. It's like wrestling an alligator. It's the only thing I absolutely hate about our new rig compared to our old 32'er that was 30 amps. Been thinking about options, but they're really expensive.

We had a blow out on the questionable tires the very first trip out. Less then 500 miles on them. I had taken pics at the PDI of the oddities, sent them to Heatland, but they said they're fine. I disagree, but oh well...what ya gonna do?

porthole

Retired
I was using an old marine 30 amp cord most of the time. Put a 50 amp plug on one end and a RV 30 on the other. Only used the 50 when really needed.
But now I have the reel, 1 of the 2 best things I did to our trailer.