Dual Battery Tray

Wharton

I was reading the info on the Landmark and there is suppose to be a "dual battery tray". What does it look like and where is it located. A picture would be great. Having one battery in the battery/hydraulic compartment and 1 battery in the front storage compartment is a pest. If I could locate the 2 together life would be much better. We have a 2011 BH 3670.

Thanks

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
On the Landmark the Battery tray is in a compartment on the door side of the trailer between the cargo door and the entry door.

Attachments

• DSC00525..JPG
    DSC00525..JPG
    171.8 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC00524..JPG
    DSC00524..JPG
    179.4 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC00523..jpg
    DSC00523..jpg
    774.5 KB · Views: 71

Willym

The pictures above don't show it too well, but on the models that I have seen, the two batteries go side by side in the compartment in a sturdy polyethylene (or similar material) drawer. the drawer can be slid out for access. It's a neat arrangement.

On edit, my browser didn't show Jim's photo initially. Now I've seen it, it shows the drawer or tray quite well. Jim, do you have two T105's in there and will all models accomodate this arrangement?

Sailor

Jim,

Looking at your photos it looks like you have some brand of battery filling on it. Can give a link to where you found it.

Thanks!

Mark

jbeletti

Your right Mark. It the Pro Fill battery watering system. I got it at Camping World. Not cheap but really handy.

Willym

Jim,

As I asked above, will the tray accommodate 2 golf cart batteries? On my current S.O.B. the Charge Wizard really looks after my group 27 battery well. I have not needed to add water to it in 2.5 years now. Are the golf cart batteries more thirsty such that frequent top up is required?

Sailor

Jim,

I would sure love to see what is under the fill caps that makes them so $$$$. The pump is the same thing that we use for an out board motor, form the gas tank to the motor. Would it be possible to take a photo?

Mark

jbeletti

Mark,

I no longer have that rig. Consider Googling Pro Fill Battery Watering or look at them on the Camping World site. I think what makes them unique is is less the bulb and as you are getting at, more their caps the replace the battery caps. Good stuff.

Jim

jbeletti

Bill,

Yes, LM has the same dual battery tray as we've always used. From experience, they will fit 2 Trojan T105 6 volt golf cart batteries.

Jim

Willym

Thanks. This is a good feature that I've not seen on too many other fifth wheels.

Bill,

Yes, LM has the same dual battery tray as we've always used. From experience, they will fit 2 Trojan T105 6 volt golf cart batteries.

Jim