Name tags came in the mail.........very nice....Thanks

sharmulst

If one is not attending a regional rally before the International rally will we receive our name tags via the USPS? We have not received ours yet.

The Club Badges have been a really big hit this year. I am pleased that nearly everyone has liked them. I budgeted nearly $10,000 this year to have them produced for all current club members and I now include them with all club kits going forward with no increase in club dues. At least not for this year :) There may be a change in club membership dues for new members starting 2011. Still noodling that one. Good incentive to join this year :)

For all - note that you can order hangers for your badges directly from the Too Crazy Ladies. A lot of people have a hanger made that has their forum name on line 1 and their city and state/province on line 2. Others have hangers made for each rally they have been too. The hangers are not very expensive either.

Here's a link to their website: http://www.TooCrazyLadies.com
Here's their email: orders@toocrazyladies.com
Here's their phone number: 575-525-0141

They will be at the Nashville rally too.

Jim

Hangers example:
HEARTLANDrallyHangers-200.jpg

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Kenny and I had them make hangers for us the cost was 5.00 a piece. We will pick them up in Nashville and they are going to

attach them to our new badges.