Name tags came in the mail.........very nice....Thanks

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
I received my name tag in the mail some time ago and put it where I wouldn't forget where and promptly forgot. I relocated it the other day and realized there wasn't one for my wife. Can anybody tell me how to get one for her, please? Thanks.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Happy to see folks getting their permanent club name badges. Our supplier, the Too Crazy Ladies are nearly complete, having made nearly 1000 badges in total.

Remember too, if anyone is interested in purchasing hangers for their badges with forumname/location, rallies attended etc., you may contact the Beth at the Too Crazy Ladies and purchase directly: www.toocrazyladies.com / 936-355-0749 / orders@toocrazyladies.com

They will also have their vending trailer at the Nashville rally and you can have cool stuff made up there too.

Jim

Here is the contact info to order another name badge.

GOTTOYS

Our name tags came today. We're somebody, we're somebody! Very nice. Now I won't have so much trouble remembering my name....Thank you.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Why do we wear name tags? Because we are so forgetful we cannot remember our own name and have to look :)