Welcome New WI Chapter Members

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
I would like to send a big cheese head WI welcome to 4 new HOC WI Chapter members.

John Younger, Circle Pines, MN, Tom Ireland, Watertown, MN, Larry Eisfeld, Hadley, MN, and Karl Borsch, Apple Valley, MN

John has registered for our rally, June 4 - 6, and the other new members are welcome to follow John's lead and join a great group of Heartland owners at Country Roads Motorhome and RV Park, Lake Delton, WI. Check the Heartland forum for additional rally info or contact me with questions. tweber@tds.net

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Re: Welcome New WI Chapter Memers

It was soooo cold here today in East Texas (67 degrees F). LOL

tweber

With all the great food, drinks, and warm friendship among the WI HOC members we won't notice if the temps are high or low. Wow, 67 in East Texas. It was almost that warm on the shores of Lake MI, about 50.

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired

We would love to go! Now if we could just talk our oldest daughter to move her wedding date, we would be there!

tweber

Perhaps it would be easier to move the WI rally -- to the wedding site -- rather than asking daughter to change the date. We can work this out.

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired

That's a plan! We could make a big circle and have the ceremony in the center! I would love it!