2011 31 BDSS - 15,000 BTU A/C Question

Just had our 2011 31 BDSS delivered on Friday.

On the wednesday during the PDI I was able to verify one of my optios ordered: The Pillow Top Mattress.

The second option was the 15,000 btu A/C Upgrade. My sales forum had it written down as did the order form sent to North Trail.

On Saturday when settting up the traile I found the page listing options on the cupboard door. For the A/C Unit it stated Airxcel # 48253866. From the information I can find this is a Coleman Mach 3 Plus 13,500 BTU A/C Unit. I have sent a message to Airxcel to verify if it is 13,500 or 15,00 btu.

If it is the wrong A/C Unit. I guess I will have to get the Dealer or North Trail to send the Ordered and Paid for A/C Unit to get installed.

I will be contact my dealer tomorrow to see where the mess-up was (Dealer or North Trail). Then the fun of getting the proper on installed; as we are seasonal camping and don't tow it, so mobile service company will have to change out the unit and hopefully seal it well,so as not to leak.

Northern Virginia
Fortunately, the units are self sealing. I installed a 2nd bedroom a/c and it was fairly easy. You should be able to get the the unit swapped out without any headaches.

John

Well went up on the roof and it turns out to be the 13,500 BTU unit. Time to phone the dealer to see what they will be doing.

I wonder who messed up: Dealer or North Trail......