Olevia TV from a few years back

ct0218

I have tried a couple times on this trip to pick up a TV signal using the antenna, but no luck. Works fine on our satellite dish (which we use 95% of the time) and on cable. Does anyone know if this TV is digital? It was the OEM TV in the Landmark when we bought ours. The model is LT26HVX. We haven't tried the antenna in a couple of years, but sometimes you just can't use the dish.

ct0218

Yes, I even pulled the amp out and checked all of the connections, etc---nothing but a blue screen.

lhetsler

I know the menus can be a little tricky. I have the Olevia. Try auto scan with both the setting on cable and on air. I can't remember what the case is right now and my rig in in storage, but I do know that every now and then I go to antenna and it fools me as to which setting to use. Like you, I use satellite most of the time.

wdk450

Clark and Gail:
I did a Google search on the model number you listed. The first few only mentioned an analog tuner, but then 1 site that was reviews only stated: "Drawbacks . . No built-in digital tuner".
If you want you could shoot it in a signal directly from a DVD player or VHS player with an RF output. That is a 1 channel TV signal just as is broadcast over the air.

ct0218

Thanks Bill, that is what I thought--no digital tuner. Guess I'll need to pick up a digital conversion box for it.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Our Olevia TV has a digital tuner. To get the OTA channels it would be like 2.1 2.2 etc. With satellite it would be 2, 3 ,4 , etc. Make sure the amplifier is on and the the selector buttons are set to TV for TV1. Also go to menu then auto scan and it should find any ota channels. Ours has done great but the menus are a little tricky.

NWTFHunter

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
Our Olevia is digital. It is in a 2007 Bighorn. You have to have the amp on, set source, and scan for available channels.