TessaM

Past California Central Chapter Leader

Venue:

------------------------------
Details:

• Number of sites held: 12
  • Site fee: $44.00 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: $5.00 per guest (non-Heartland owner)
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 7/31/2010
  • Potluck time: 6:00pm

• Event Leader: TessaM(click to contact)
Additional Info:
Please come out and join us for our first Central California SUMMER Campout, GOLFING & SHOPPING! Coyote Valley RV Resort is an upscale luxury resort with many amenties. They have a large pool, spa, fitness center, putting green and free WIFI and cable. The Coyote Creek Golf Course is right behind the Resort. There is a hiking and biking trail as well. The Gilroy Outlets is within driving distance.

This will be more of a relaxing event. We can all get together and go out for dinner at a restaurant on Friday night and have our potluck dinner on Saturday evening. I will provide water, sodas, plates, utensils & napkins for the potluck. Each rig will bring a dish to share. We'll be able to get the Clubhouse for our pot-luck if we have at least 10 rigs attending.

For those that are interested in golfing on Friday morning, please let me know. John Dawson will be in charge of this.
And for us ladies (and men also) who love to go shopping, we can head out to the Gilroy Outlets on Saturday!

Rally group rate is $44.00 per night which includes tax and you may stay additional nights for the same rally rate. Please let me know how many nights you would like to stay. Deadline for reservations is July 12th. Payment by check has to be mailed to me for your entire stay by July 17th. I will send you my address. Please note that any cancellation 2 wks prior to rally date will forfeit one night fee (their policy). No additional charge for your pets during your rally stay.

It'll be fun for us to gather together to chat & relax or sit by the pool.

Please post or PM me if you're interested in attending our Campout or have any questions!

ATTENDEES:

Art & Teresa (TessaM) - 5 nites, 7/28-8/2
John & Lori (Jdawson) - 5 nites, 7/28-8/2
Dave & Kathy (dtvista) - 3 nites, 7/29-8/1
Troy & Carol (SOB's) - 3 nites, 7/29-8/1
Greg & Nicole (GregS4882) - 4 nites, 7/29-8/2
Bob & Bo (NorthCal Bob) - 3 nites, 7/29-8/1

Last edited by a moderator:

lkjcreative

Re: EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: CA, Morgan Hill - 7/30/2010 to 8/1/2010

Thanks for the invitation Teresa. Will catch you another time as our summer and fall are full already with travel.

Linda and Ross

Last edited by a moderator:

TessaM

Past California Central Chapter Leader

There was only 6 rigs that attended our "Summer camp-out". We all had such a great time and beautiful weather in the mid 80's. A few of the guys went out to play golf and all of us gals went Outlet shopping together! It was fun! Friday night we all went out to dinner at "Giancarlo's" Italian Restaurant, ohh...it was excellent! YUMMM They had live entertainment for us and what an awesome singer he was! WOW! Many THANKS to "Randy" at See-Grins RVs (an exclusive Heartland Dealership) for sending out a Tech to do minor repairs on our rigs. And...for inviting us out for those delicious steak sandwhiches. Those sandwhiches were so good that Troy & Carol (now ex-McKenzie owners) purchased a new Heartland BIGHORN rig. Congratulations & Welcome to the Heartland family!! We had 2 pot-lucks together with lots of delicious foods. Coyote Valley RV resort is such a nice place, we all extended our stay. We enjoyed this Resort so much that I've booked our Central CA 2011 Rally here for next September!

Coyote Valley Resort & RV Destination - Morgan Hill, CA

Last edited:

jbeletti

Hi Art and Teresa,

Sounds like you guys have a really nice camp-out. Sometimes, the small, more intimate events are the sweetest. That's awesome on another McKenzie to Heartland conversion. I mentioned it to my boss, Coley Brady and he loved hearing it. I think we're all doing something right (Heartland, the club, the leaders and the members).

Jim

dtvista

Art and Teresa

Thanks for another fun Rally. Kathy and I had a great time. Having the See Grins Tech come over was an added bonus. The RV Park (Coyote Valley RV Park) will be a great place to hold next September's Rally.

Dave

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader

Teresa,
glad you had a great time. I do love the smaller get-togethers as well. Absolutely tickled that Troy and Carol bought a Heartland. As many of our rallies as they attend, they'll be saving quite a bit of money as members. :) Can't wait to see their new rig. I still don't know if we'll be able to attend Jackson, my sister is still in the hospital as of this week. If we can get her strong enough to start Chemo, she'll be on the road to recovery, and we can take a little time off.

Status
Not open for further replies.