New Road Warrior 361 Purchasers

DooDaaDame

DSC02282.jpgHere we are driving away in our new Road Warrior 361. We had a great walk through, very thorough and informative, something this size can be a little intimidating but the staff at Noble RV put us at ease.
We have lived in our new home three days now and all I can say is it is everything we thought it would be and more. The husband is tickled pink, and I couldn't be happier.
This unit is solid. Pulls like a dream and setup is easy.
Thanks Heartland, Mike Aplin and the great Folks at Noble RV for making our dream come true. They gave us ample room and courtesy to make the switchover go smoothly and assisted us a every turn.
You can't help but being enthusiastic about a company that actually cares about the customer at first showing, point of sale and when you have a concern down the road.
Heartland has it right and I know they don't need me to blow their horn for them, there our thousands of us out here..., wave at us when we go by with a big grin on our faces!

Last edited:

mdvctry

Thanks so much for taking the time to post the pictures and your experience with Noble RV. It makes me want to drive up to north when I'm ready to buy and talk with Noble RV!

dynaguy

just saw this model on ebay for around 45k, calling my son, what a deal. Congrats on your new Road Warrior, we may have onein the family soon.

Last edited by a moderator: