hanging a tv in the bunkroom

We are trying to hang a tv in the bunkroom on our 2011 Big Country 3494qbs - and can't seem to figure out how to do this - is there a stud or something back there - that this can be mounted too... There is a recessed area for the tv - however if you put a normal hanger up - the screws will go thru the wall being seen into the kitchen area... any ideas or thoughts on this???

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I would really like to help you but it's pretty difficult because I don't know how thick the material is in the area for the TV. There are probably studs in that wall in a logical place, the trick is to find them. Try a stud sensor to find them and find an appropriate flat screen mount. I'm sure an owner with the same unit will respond soon.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Could we see a picture of the area you want the TV to go? There may be another solution, rather than mounting to the wall.

Peace
Dave

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Could we see a picture of the area you want the TV to go? There may be another solution, rather than mounting to the wall.

Peace
Dave
Dave, I went to the Heartland site and looked at the interior gallery for his rig. They show a framed wall area designed to house an LCD. I would think it was designed with backers for mounting a bracket of some type. I'll try to attach the picture.

Attachments

• 2011_BC_3494_19.jpg
    2011_BC_3494_19.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 19