EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MD, Berlin - 9/9/2011 to 9/11/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Re: Maryland Rally

Bob And Pat, If your want to see Washington DC, Cherry Hill Campground in College Park,MD is the place to stay. They have bus service to the subway right in to town.

Cherry Hill is also on our list for possible rally site.

TXBobcat

Fulltime

Kakamper. I stand corrected. I was looking at the Rate Tab and at the bottom it was discussing Cabins. The no pets was ment for the cabins. Thank you.

mjatwalker. I have Cherry Hill in my places to stay list.. Thanks

Rollinghome.. I don't know when I will be in the area. Right now we are staying in Asheville NC to get mail and I am going to have the front frame on the 5er checked, so I will probably be here for two weeks. We were going to Elkhart to have the front frame checked and found a company here that has a lot of experience with structural parts of RV's. When this is done we will head West to continue up the East coast to see a some of the places in our history.

I will let you know when we get to that area. You can email me if you wish.

Thanks for the info.

BC

jmaguire

We live near Ft. Whaley if we can be of any help. Also there is a private campground on the Tangier Sound that is nice. It is small though and I don't know how many people would be attending.

mjatwalker

We live near Ft. Whaley if we can be of any help. Also there is a private campground on the Tangier Sound that is nice. It is small though and I don't know how many people would be attending.

Thanks John and Kim, We hope to have 20 plus rigs for our first rally,(we hope) Please post the name of the CG and will will check it out.

jmaguire

Roaring Point CG
We will be there in 2 weeks and I can get some info. and send some pics.

Jim & Harriet

hi folks,
already looks like you will be starting the process for another great rally.
we will certainly plan to be there!:angel:

hillsonwheels

Hey!

Do ya'll have a prospective timeframe for the MD rally? It's a long way from FL. So inquiring minds need to know these things! :rolleyes: After all, planning is everything when it comes to rally attendance. :)

Dick

mjatwalker

We're going to look at a prospective cg the end of July. We are very hopeful it will meet our needs. Once we settle on the cg, we'll nail down the time and get word out to everyone. After all, what would a rally be without you guys???

Jim & Harriet

You are right - planning is everything! It would be great to be able to make it to
as many rallys as possible.

Ann and Mike,

Have been a member for about a year but now are ready to come out in the open. For starters I am half posting to see what our signature will look like. Would like to change our user name ( ultralight is too long) How can you do that? Good luck on your search... finding a place close would be nice. Fran and Kathy G

jimtoo

Fran,

You need to send an email to Jim Beletti [link] He will change your name for you.

Jim M

Last edited by a moderator:

mjatwalker

Ann and Mike,

Have been a member for about a year but now are ready to come out in the open. For starters I am half posting to see what our signature will look like. Would like to change our user name ( ultralight is too long) How can you do that? Good luck on your search... finding a place close would be nice. Fran and Kathy G

We look forward to having you attend our rally; however, it won't be until 2011! We would like to encourage you to attend one of the other rallies happening this year (New York in Aug or Va in late Aug). They are really a great experience--lots of fun and comradery. You might arrive a stranger but you will definitely leave with a gaggle of new friends. We will keep you posted on our quest for a campground.

As Bill suggested send an e-mail to Jim Beletti and he will help you to change your user name.

PSF513

I must confess that I have to agree with Gus. If Dick is buying, I am attending. Even if I can't get a site at Ft Whaley, my in-laws live nearby and I can bunk with them or on Dick's couch (or the bed of my pickup in nice weather)

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired

I must confess that I have to agree with Gus. If Dick is buying, I am attending. Even if I can't get a site at Ft Whaley, my in-laws live nearby and I can bunk with them or on Dick's couch (or the bed of my pickup in nice weather)

Hey Pete, Flair has our couch air bladder but you are welcome to use the frame work in the event it's too hot to sleep in the truck bed!:eek: (sorry, I believe Larry has taught me well.)

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader

Hey Pete, Flair has our couch air bladder but you are welcome to use the frame work in the event it's too hot to sleep in the truck bed!:eek: (sorry, I believe Larry has taught me well.)

Good job Deb, you go to the head of the class. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.