New Owner Intro

shelsay

Hi to all of you--

We are new owners of a 2011 Landmark Grand Canyon we picked up last Friday. Had it out for three days over the weekend and are quite pleased with the unit. We traded up from a 2001 Big Sky Montana.

We have been viewing the forum for the past several months while trying to make a decision on a new unit. We are looking forward to participating in future discussions and are looking forward to meeting some of you at future rallies. Hopefully, we won't be looking for advice and answers--but time will tell.

We are retired and live on the beautiful central Oregon coast where we can spend the summer fishing for salmon and crabbing. We share our lives with our Bernese Mountain Dog, Sherman, and enjoy participating in showing him in conformation.

Glad to be a part of this community.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new Grand Canyon and welcome to the group. Enjoy and travel safely.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Congratulations and welcome to the Heartland owners. Don't forget to check out the owners club as there are alot of benefits to being a member. Again, welcome and Happy Camping.

GETnBYE

Hello David and Patricia!
Welcome and congrats on the Grand Canyon and from your sig. line, congrats on the new F450! I hope my husband does not get the fever for a new truck anytime soon. I am afraid for him to see many of the new Fords.
Enjoy the site.
Nita

jdfishing

Welcome. Just spent some time in your area on our way from CA. to Wash. Beautiful coast you have. Also spent a day with some of your fellow Oregon Heartland owners at their rally. Great people. Wishing you safe travels.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Dave and Patricia,
Welcome to the Oregon Heartland group. We wish you could have made it during the rally, but I know you had other things going on. Don't hesitate to ask for or give advice or information to others on the forum.
We'll be starting the planning on the next rally for OR in the fall, but there are a couple of rallies coming up in CA in the near future. Check out the Events section of the portal for info.
Kristy

azbound

Welcome aboard, it is always nice to have new owners from our beautiful state. Please do consider joining the Heartland Owner Club.

dieselsweetheart

Hi Dave and Patricia.... I am soooooooooooo jealous!!!! I would LOVE to have a Grand Canyon!!! Enjoy! That is a beautiful Landmark!!! I'm sending along a big welcome to the Heartland family from the PA Chapter leaders!! May we meet up in Goshen next June!!!

loafer

Welcome Dave and Patricia
We were down your way last October your state parks are beautiful . Congrats on your new trailer and perhaps we will get to meet you at next years Oregon rally
Bill and Maureen
From the west coast of Canada