Items I will be bringing to sell during the Rally

dieselsweetheart

thank you everyone for your advance orders! It means a lot to me!! I will put your names on books and have them ready for you! Thanks again!!!

jolar3329

I had the automatic equalizer system installed yesterday so I have a set of JT Stabilizer bars for sale. $125. I also have a set of hydraulic jacks with combined storage box/jack stand for sale. I made them to jack up the frame just behind the rear axle, (I never had a chance to use them). Jacks and boxes $50.IMG_0332 copy.jpgIMG_0335 copy.jpgI will arrive at Nashville on Monday, July 12. Larry. 248 887 2923

patsak

Cheryl, please keep one of those cookbooks for me. I always love to get new cooking ideas and I am a strong supporter of the Relay for Life. This is a great cause. I love that you are doing this.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We'd like to have one of the cookbooks but we won't be at the rally. I'll call Bill and ask him if he'll bring one back for us. Thanks for doing this!

jbeletti

You may begin bringing your For Sale items over to the Music Hall at 7am this morning. The For Sale tables will be to the left, in the corner as you enter the building. Be certain to have your items marked with name, cost and your cell phone number.

If you bring them in during a seminar or presentation, please quietly place them on the table.

Don't forget that any item left or forgotten on Sunday morning will be discarded during the hall clean-up process.

Jim