New B.C. pulls with ease

mgdg

Well after the second shake down to Mid Mich. The Dodge pulled the B.C. with ease compared to the much lighter and shorter Keystone Mountaineer. 14.1 mpg on the overhead computer or 16.92 mpg Can. when changed to litres/100km. So smooth on the road, I don`t know if its the aerodynamics of the B.C. compared to the Mountaineer or the new flash that the Chrysler dealer did on the ecm for the Regeneration, but I like it. Even if the overhead computer is not accurate like some say they are not, its still better than the 12.2mpg I use to get 14.64mpg Can. Also the 5ver survived the trip with nothing bad happening or things not working or falling apart.

caissiel

I have the BC 3500RL and find it great to tow with my truck. I do feel the weight in the hills, but this trailer is great to pull.

I was told that the lowered front end of trailers make them much easier to tow. Its like Nascar cars, the lower the trailer the less drags.

Seen the comment of some trailer hawler contractors feel the difference also.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new BC. Hope you will like it as much as we like ours and yes it pulls great. We have talked a couple of times about moving up to a BH or LM but we want to stay with the open floorplans of the 3250 and neither one of the BH or LM offer it - so the BC we will stay with.